4. Problem .4

Sadashivapuram.

Few Years back there was person who's name Sri. Shivarama bhupathi raju. He is a great warrior with a big kind heart. He always stands by people side protecting them and the law. This qualities of him made people love him. He became the king without crown and ruled the area. He named this village over his late father sri sadashivam. From then his family continued to look after people. After the advent of independence indian government abolition of the royal system. But still the People over here give the same respect and love to the bhupathi raju family. Not because there are wealthy people because they have big hearts.

Mrs. Agni Ramakrishna bhupathi raju. Second daughter of late Darmendra bhupathi raju. She is fire just like her name. Following her father's foot steps she created her own identity by helping people and gained their trust making her father proud. People around the twenty five villages believes that they will definitely get justice if they approach bhupathi raju family.

The family, which has wealth, power and respect over years, today stood with their heads down in front of their own people.

In old days people would say that if you commit sins this birth you will be punished in next birth. But this is twenty first century. You don't need to wait till next birth. You will be punished for your sins in this birth only. This is what exactly happening with bhupathi raju family. They all made a horrible sin by punishing a innocent soul. And today they all are going to experience their punishment for making a girl cry.

Mrs. Janaki Darmedra bhupathi raju and Mrs. Sharada Ananda bhupathi raju. Seated at one corner with expressionless face's with their grandchildrens around them along with shobha. Agni and her husband ramakrishna seated in middle of the house as Her sisters supporting her and their husband's stood beside them. The whole family is disturbed with happenings from past days. Everyone tried to save their family reputation but failed terribly.

One helper came running to them and said they are coming. Angi and her sister looked at each other then the both elder ladies of family who stopped talking with them. Sighing deeply they went out.

Janaki raised her head as she felt hand on her shoulder and saw sharada looking at her. Sharada gesture something through her eyes as she nodded. They both got up from their place and walked out with the help of dharma and siddu.

The family came out and saw A car entering inside ayodya (house name) followed by one police jeep and two other cars.

A lady got down from the car and walked towards them

A lady got down from the car and walked towards them. Agni gave a disgusting look the girl in front of her. Unfortunately she is daughter of her elder sister and she is the reason behind the family miserable state right now...

Lasya.....