Job

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

The sun woke up from his deep sleep, waking up every one. But in warrior's house sarayu is the only one who wake up first.

Sarayu: God.... again. She groaned seeing her position.

It's been four days they staying in one room. In this four days every morning when she wake up she seeing her head on vicky's hand, first she thought it's was his mistake but later she understood that it is her mistake seeing she is holding his hand possessively.

She got from bed and went washroom, after fresh up she directly went into kitchen. When she entered in kitchen no one is present there. She start preparing tea for herself, she does not like coffee, when she is pouring tea in cup she heard mani voice from behind.

Mani: Good morning chitti maa. She whished.

Sarayu: Good mng mani akka, here your tea. She said giving her tea.

Mani: I'm the one who should give it but from last four days you are giving me tea. She said taking the cup.

Sarayu smiled at her complaint, After sipping their tea, mani start preparing breakfast and sarayu sat on kitchen slab talking about random things with mani. She wants cook something for her family but couldn't, she cooked every one favorites dishes next day morning after their first night.

The warrior family became happy and appreciated for her tasty hand made food but later annapurna strictly ordered her don't do any work in the house. Ofcourse there is a lot of helper in the house to do that's why she don't likes her daughters do any household chores.

*****

"Bhooooo" said sarayu removing her duppata from her face making kids laugh.

She is playing with kids and hunter. Every one in the left for their work. Vicky, raghuram and ram went office to attend a meeting and Radhakrishna went to check varma hospital hyderabad branch. Abhi and anu went to give sendoff one of their friend who is going abroad. And bramhini and madhav left delhi two days back.

Only annapurna, priya along with sarayu and kids left in the house. of course all of them promised to come home before lunch time. Annapurna and priya disusing about something which is too boring to sarayu. On that time kids asked het to play with them which she gladly agreed so now they all are playing.

" One more time wonder women one more time " twins squealed in excitement

Sarayu: Okay... okay one last time okay... she said and they agreed.

She tried covered her face with duppata but before that priya comes there

Priya: Okay kids.... enough of your playing... it's your lunch time. She said lifting dakshika.

Priya: Chitti... You also come... everyone returned home. She said and went.

Sarayu nodded and got up from her place to go but abhi calls her.

Abhi: Vadhina.... call for you. He said.

Sarayu: Call... for me.. who.. she asked him feeling confused.

Abhi: Swapna akka. He said giving her phone.

She took it and abhi went away giving her time to talk.

Phone conversion:

Sarayu: Akka... what's the matter...

Swapna: Chitti... Did you give me my number to Sapta vfx company.