4. Something.... Something .7

Three years back same day we whiteness The Mighty Bahubali.

Happy Bahubali day readers..

Happy reading... 

In the morning.. the sun woke up from his beauty sleep painting the blue sky with golden color rays giving a new day with new hopes in life. Birds start singing in the music of the morning breeze giving a heavenly feeling to ears.

Sarayu slowly opened her eyes hearing the heart full melody of nature. Her lips curved in to beautiful smile when she the them who woke up her from sleep with their elegant voice.

Sarayu: Good morning.. love birds. She wished them, rubbing her eyes to get rid of remaining sleep and got up.

She went to bathroom to get ready for the day. A few minutes later she came back all ready and smiled looking at her reflection in mirror once, before leaving. In night she slept on her peddamma Lap after many days, without talking with her. But she know they understood her decision of forgiving them. Sometimes words not needed right.

Her wait of meeting her family was over. Now everything falling on same place. She is so happy today... very happy. her eyes shining like stars with happiness. The only deficit she has now is her mother. If she also come back then she don't need to worry about anything. She can happily live her life like before maybe more happily because now she has another family who loves her. Sarayu came down and surprised to see them, whom she was thinking about, they are in front of her now. The warrior family.

Sarayu: Maaa... she rushed towards annapurna and Raghuram and hugged them.

Sarayu: You know i miss you soo much. Now you got time to see me. She said pouted.

Annapurna: Sorry... maa... i want to come but there is a lot of work in ngo. But see i'm came back for you. She said and kissed her forehead.

"Wonder women" Harsha and Vishnu shouted.

Sarayu: Hello super heroes... she kneel down in front them to match their.

Sarayu: How are yo.... before she ask complete.

" Go away she is my pinni" Said Dakshika and pushed them aside and hugged sarayu making everyone smiled at her possessiveness . Sarayu smiled hugging her back

Sarayu: Did my princess missed me... she asked breaking the hug. Dakshika nodded her as yes.

Sarayu: How much. She asked.

"This much" Said dakshika stretching her arms making a cute face.

Sarayu: Aweee.... i missed you tooo. She said kissing her.

Priya: Soo... you didn't missed me.

Sarayu: Of course i missed... i missed all of you. She said giving a side hug priya nad radha.

Sarayu: But how did you all come here. Who told you that we are here. She asked her doubt.

Agni: I asked them to come here. She said getting her attention.

Sarayu looked at her peddamma then annapurna. She nodded. Agni went near annapurna and raghuram.

Agni: Thank you for coming here accepting my request. Thank you for being there for our chittithalli when we hurt her with our foolishness and sorry for everything. She said joining her palms together.

Annapurna: It's alright agni. We are humans... it's our nature to do mistakes. Stop thinking about past and let's move on. We are family now. She said hugging agni warmly.