3. Exhibition .8

Hello.... everyone..

Oops....Okay...

Here the chapter...

"So how's the movie sir. Did you enjoy it" Asked chitti as soon as we came out of theater.

"It's awesome chitti.. I really enjoyed" I said excitedly. She smiled seeing me like that.

It's true after so many days i enjoyed a movie. It's just a new experience for me. The fans shoutings, whistle, dances everything is new to me. I never saw someone getting excitement watching a movie. She is right we should enjoy movie with full of heart.

"Yeah that's why i comes here to watch movies. Not only this theater every local theater will be like this. Not like that boring multiplex" She said making a face. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"So what next. Where are we going " i asked her walking beside her. It's nine pm now.

"Exhibition" She said.

" Any Painting exhibition " I asked.

"Not painting exhibition" She said

"Then which exhibition you talking about" i asked her confusedly.

"You don't know what is exhibition" She asked with shocked expression.

"No" I said in low voice. Seeing her shocked face i don't what to say i'm confused. Did i say something wrong. Chitti sighed deeply.

"You are from warrior family. How can i expect that you know exhibition. well.. exhibition mean a kind of carnival. You will get know when you see" She said walking.

After twenty minutes of bus ride we came a place. We got down and walked few step but suddenly i stopped walking seeing the sight in front of me. I was shocked to see the people here. God... what is this.

There is so many people here. From six years kids to sixty years old people. Everyone present here. With shocked face i looked at my diamond. She is busy in admiring everything with a smile on her face.

"Come" She said holding my hand dragging me with her. I also held her hand tightly because i don't want miss her in this crowd.

We walked inside carnival.. sorry exhibition. I'm soo happy watching everything. There so many games, shops, small food court here. And in front of every shop there groups of people. For the first time in my life i'm seeing exhibition and top of that with my love, can you guess my excitement.

My chitti holding my hand like a mother helds her son hand protectively. She telling about everything, How to play the games and all, showing them. I listening her word carefully she is so excited like me, to say, more than me. I asked her to buy something if she want but she denied and asked for ice cream. I bought two ice cream for us and continued of our stroll eating ice cream.