She is my Wife

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Hyderabad

A middle aged women sitting in living area worriedly. She is looking her phone and main door in every 1 minute..... She is Annapoorna Rajaram warrior. Vicky's Peddamma...  his father's elder brother wife and his mother's sister too.

"This boy......  what happen to his phone.... Abhi..... Angle..... where are you...   she called her Son and daughter. They came down

Angle: Peddamma why are worrying so much.... annaya will come....  said angle her daughter.

Annapurna: When....  Abhi said that vicky will come up to the evening see the time.... said annapurna in worriedly....

Abhi: Peddamma...... when i called annayya this morning he said he will come home till evening.....  maybe annayya stuck in traffic He will come..... when they talking suddenly Arun raj came there in full tension.

Arun: Peddamma..... Peddamma...... you're alright.... he asked.

Annaourna: Arun what happened to you...... why are you worried so much and Why did you bring the doctor here? She asked confusedly seeing doctor's there.

Arun: Peddamma.....  Vicky called me one hour back and told me to bring doctors home immediately..... i thought something happened to you.. said Arun in one breath....

Annapurna: What...... Vicky told you to bring  doctor home... but why..? Is something happened to him...  said annapoorna she was sweating badly.

Abhi: Peddamma..... relax...  nothing... before he could say they heard  his car sound one helper came inside running to say about his arrival...

Vicky got down from his car and went to  sarayu side she is still unconscious this made him tension he can't take her to hospital because of security problems  that's why he called Arun his friend to bring doctors home.   He slowly took her into his arms and entered inside. They all shocked to see him with a girl in his arms.

Vicky: Peddamma.... when did you come?  vicky asked to his peddamma he was surprised to see her here.

Annapurna: Leave that.....   but what's all this... who is this girl....  asked annapurna  confusedly...

Vicky: Peddamma..... i will tell you everything but not now..... said vicky she nodded "doctor please come with me"  saying this he take her to his room and placed her on bed carefully.

                         ----------

Doctor checking her sarayu. Annapurna, Abhi, Angel Standing at corner Vicky stood near the door. Annapurna observed his tension. Doctor came out he rushed to him.

Vicky: Doctor..... how is she.... she is fine right....

Dr:  Relax Mr. Warrior.....  she is fine now....  she fainted because of stress don't worry   she wakeup in another hour but her suger level is low i think she didn't eat anything from yesterday make sure she eat something.

Vicky:  Okay... thank you doctor.....

Dr: It'my duty..... she said and went from there.

After Doctor left from there everyone is in silent nobody spoke a single word.

Annapurna: Sudha.... cook something healthy  for her. She ordered their servant.

Annapurna: You go and take rest nanna.....  she said caressing his face with affection.

Vicky:  Peddamma..... i need to talk to you.....

Annapurna: Let's talk in the morning vicky....  she said little smile in her face and turned to go but stopped hearing vicky's voice.

Vicky: She is my  wife peddamma.... he said giving a biggest shock to them. Annapurna freezed at her place. Abhi, Angle, Arun are looking at vicky in shock.

Annapurna came near vicky and held his hand and went near couch and make him sit on couch. She gave him glass of water he took it, drank water in one go.

Annapurna: Now tell me..... What happened....  she asked calmly he looked her for few seconds and  said what happened there with Sarayu and how her family blamed her
without her fault and how villagers punished her  in which situation he had to take that big step. They all are shocked hearing this.

Annapurna: In which century they are living vicky.... how can they torture innocent girl. He didn't say a word everyone became silent after few minutes annapurna speaks.

Annapurna: Vicky.... i don't know what to say  as a human you did a correct thing I am proud of my son... but marriage...... we didn't not expected...  i don't know how to..... What happened there it happened but  she is your wife now.... i known you love someone......

Vicky: She is CHITTI..  peddamma... he said annapurna and everyone stunned at his confession silence spread over there, no one exchange a single word they not yet recovered from shock.

Annapurna: Chittiii.......?

Vicky: Avunu... peddammaa.... he said tears rolling down from his cheeks he didn't wiped them and hugged his peddamma and cried his heart out.

Hope you like this update. Please tell me how was the update.

I didn't checked If you find any type  errors don't mind.