3. Mother's birthday .3

Vicky pov...

"I challenged him that, i will take care my mom more than him, i will make her secure more than he does, i gives her happiness more than he could ever give. i done everything to keep my mom happy and secure, But i lost the challenge... i lost it, becoming her sorrow , i became the reason for her pain" She said a lonely tear escaped from her left eye, she immediately wiped it and looked at me.

" Today is my mom's birthday sir" She said giving a surprise to me.... so that's why she came here.

"Not only my mother, even my brother and sister birthday too today. Every year this day i comes here with my mother. But today, she's not with me, i didn't know where she is and how she is, i hope she doing fine. She said and faced the idol.

"Congratulations god..... i lost the challenge and i didn't have any complaints against you, but i have a request, as you know. I already failed as a daughter to protect my mother... but please you don't fail in securing her, i lost her trust, but she always has faith on you so don't loss it, as father a please protect her" She said joining her both palms together, i didn't know what to say. I about go to console her, the priest came there.

"Completed You're quarrel with God," He said coming out.

"I'm not quarreling with you're lord, i'm agreeing my loss" said chitti

We preyed god and took blessing from priest. After that chitti took a beautifully designed gold necklace out of the bag and gave it to priest.

"I bought this with my earned money, I want to give this to my mother today as her birthday gift. She said looking at the chain.

"But Now, this not mine since my mother is not with me, You take this and give this you're god as my mother's gift, he will be happy, if he's happy then, he can take care of my mother " she said, giving necklace to priest, me and priest smiled at her words. She is not agreeing that, she also believing in god.

"Whenever you comes here every time you gives something to this temple or temple trustees and says i don't believe him" the priest asked her.

"Who said i don't believed in god? I'm also believes him but i don't blame him for every single thing"she said and we smiled.

"Okay... okay... i agree, you believe in him, now go amd give this prasadam to all," He said giving fruit to him.

She took them and went to distribute. I stayed back looking at her who became busy with children's. Whem i'm staring at her, priest called me, i turned to face him.

" You are very lucky.... I have seen so many people in my life, but i never seen a person like chitti. When i first saw her, she is a seven years old kid, and the same day i seen her talking with god, no not talking.... actually y she's arguing with him on something. When no one is around her, from that day till now, she never stop quarreling with god. But I never seen her asking something for herself. He said with a smile on his face, i smiled.

"I know in which circumstances you both got married" He said , i looked him shockingly, how did he know.

"Laxmi said everything to me" He said giving another shock. Which means, he know where mom is.

"Do you know where she is" i asked him immediately.

"No.... i don't know.... where she is"

"But,. Just now you're said, she.. "

" Yeah... she came here few days back... maybe three or four months back in a shattered state. When i asked her what happened, she said, she has done a sin, which is never forgiven, she cried and cried reminding how she hurt her daughter and left from here saying, she can't show her face to anyone"