wedding night

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Sarayu P.O.V

"My... god...... You looking  breathtaking".  Said Bhavya.

Applying last touch up to my make up. After party some relatives who i   barely know and along with tarun and guru anna stayed here. In just one day i'm became very close to bhavya and payal it was very surprise, generally i will takes a lot of time to mingle with people but now i'm easily starting conversation with them this new change in me really surprised to me.

Now bhavya and payal are making me ready for my first night... first night...  my first night, seriously....  why god why... why are you playing with my nervousness... i'm not ready for this, i can't accept him as my husband....  i want to tell them but i can't...  you know why because By the time no one is here from my family to share my feelings with them.

Bhavya and payal strictly said to radha and priya akka that stay away from this room and also said they will make me ready, they are vicky sir best friends , so without any other choice they stayed out of room.

"Don't melt easily....  we have to give them tough time then they will be in our grip".  Said palay winking at me and they laughed.

Agrrrrh....  i'm don't want this.... Just then radha akka came inside and asked them to live,  saying she wants to talk with me alone, bhavya and payal left from room giving privacy. After they gone she didn't said anything just silently stood in front of me... she looking nervous but why... after few minutes she composed herself.

"Chitti... i'm sorry"  she said

Sorry but why... Why she apologizes to me.. i looked her confusedly.

"i know you didn't ready for this" she said

Thank god... at least she understood my situation...  and now she will cancel this first night program....  yes... yeas.. when i'm celebrating my little success in my mind but my brain stopped thinking hearing her next words.

"But I can't help you now....". What.....
" if we didn't arrange this wedding night a lot of questions raise in relatives mind. But please you don't worry, we are not forcing you to accept vicky as your husband" she paused sometime and continued.

"Chitti... my brother is very good man. He will not trouble you and as sister  i'm sure he will not force you for anything.... i just want to say one thing...  that is.....  staying in one room is helps you to know each other... that's all i can say... she said and immediately left.

What just happened here...  what she said... it will  helps you to know each other...  what's that mean...  when i'm in deep thoughta bhavya and payal came inside and asked me to come. I agreed,  i'm Still i'm thinking about her words walking with them.. after two minutes or maybe more  realization hit me hard... that means.... no way...  but now...  it's no  use..... because i'm already near of his room door. I turned to see maa.... thinking at least she will stop this.

There she is coming along with priya and swapna akka and behind her radha and anu following her, they came near to me with smile on their faces. Till now i have a hope that maa will stop this but now seeing her happy face that hope also gone. Priya akka handovered me milk glass. 

I take it from her and start walking to the room with so many questions in my mind about vicky sir.....  what if he asks me to fulfill his desires as his wife duty, he is also a man like other, what if he behaves like a egoistic man,what if he force me. No.. no.... he won't do that... he is gentleman... i know he is good person..   but deep inside i'm having doubt.

When i came inside my jaw drooped  seeing beautifully decorated room with all type flowers and candles. And the king size bed decorated with rose petals with heart symbol in middle. I was shocked seeing the totally changed room.  The room filled with full of mine and vicky sir photos from yesterday party. 

But where is vicky sir... he is not here...  when i'm looking for him i heard someone clearing  their throat and i turned to see. My eyes landed the person for whom i'm waiting.

*****

Few minutes back in another room.

"Don't do anything which makes her uncomfortable" said tarun to vicky who is looking his friends with a weird expression.

They are telling him what to do and what not to do, tips for first night.

" And Be patience, maintain your coolness" said tarun

" And Don't scare her" added guru

"Look who's saying" said vicky and got from his place..

"I'm not you, to do crazy things, Like wearing ghost mask on his first night to scare his wife. Said vicky

"I just want to surprise her" Said guru with a pout and tarun giggled.

"But it not worked right... Poor payal she scared out of hell and admitted in hospital for one week with fever" Vicky said guru nodded his head like a innocent kid.

"And you, why are you laughing, do you think i don't know what you did" he said facing tarun and he stopped laughing.

"Ok if your classes is over....  can i go now.." asked vicky and left from there without waiting for their answer.

Vicky's P.O.V

This guys are idiots.... totally idiots ...  here  i'm thinking How  to make her understand things but they....  they are giving me some stupid tips for my first night...

I need to talk with her... i know she having a lot of questions in her mind and i need to clear them before she misunderstood me...

I was about to open the door  someone slapped on my hand i raised my head to see and here came devil sisters of mine...

"You can't easily go inside brother... asked bhavya.

"Why.....  this my room..."  i asked her confusedly.

" yeah this your room brother....  but today you have to pay us to go inside your room"  said angel.

If some other one ask me to pay them maybe i would argue with them sometime but she is my little angel how can i say no to her.

"Take it and spend it as much as you want"  i said giving my wallet to her.

"So eager to see his bride" said payal with teasing smile.

"Okay...  we got what we want... so you can go now we won't stop you"  Said bhavya giving way for me.

I went inside.. the room is empty that means she not yet come here. These girls na.... hmmm.. the room was beautiful. It filled with the  beautiful photos of my chitti... in every frame she looking gorgeous. My thought interrupted with door knock...  who is now. Is chitti but why she is knocking the door.  I opened the door and frown seeing the two monkeys... tarun and guru.

"What do you want now" i asked with  irritated tone

"We are here to present our gift to you"  said tarun.

"But  yesterday.... " Guru interrupted me.

"Yeah we already presented our gifts but this special and this is useful to you today"  said guru giving me a small gift packed box.. I took it and closed the door.

"Don't forgot to open" they shouted  from other side.

What's soo special in this box... hmmm....  we will see this later. I placed the gift on couch and went balcony to enjoy some fresh air. After few minutes i heard door opening sound. I think she is here.  I went inside and  saw her looking for something  her back is facing me. What does she look for. She didn't realized my presence here she is still in her search mission so I cleared my throat to gain her attention and it worked.

Hope you like this update.