Little moments

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

"What's up darling" said mahee cheerfully sitting beside sarayu who is thinking deeply.

Sarayu: Nothing... yaar.. are you completed your work.  She asked

Mahee: Yeah...  but why you are in dull mode.  She asked observing her.

Sarayu: Nothing..  i was just missing family.  She said.

It's been four days the warrior family left from hyderabad. She is missing them badly.

Mahee: Which family, new family or old family. Don't say you are missing old family  i will kill you. She said

Sarayu: Mahee...  stop it yaar... of course i will miss them because they are my family...

Mahee: They were once your family not now...  so forget to think about them. She said in serious tone turning her face other side.

Sarayu: Mahee.... they may abuse me or  hate me but in the end they are my family. She said in calmly.

Mahee: Ok... leave that tell me when you are going to introduce your husband  to me.  She asked changing the topic.

Sarayu: Mah....

Before she could say mahee interrupts her.

Mahee: Maaan....  she said looking at someone surprisedly.

Sarayu: Who is maan.. she asked checking her surroundings.

Mahee walked away without giving her answer.

Sarayu: Mahee... where are you... she stopped in middle seeing abhi there.

She start to go near him but to her surprise mahee is already near him.

Mahee: Maan how are you.  She said hugging abhi.

Abhi:  Hey... Shaan what are you doing here. He asked breaking the hug.

Mahee: I work's here but why you are here . She said

Abhi: I'm here to pick up vadina.  He said

Mahee: But priya sis is doctor right..  what she is doing here.  She asked with confuse expression.

Abhi: Arey  faalthu... not priya vadina... i'm here for second  vadina....

Mahee: Second vadina....  that means.....  vicky bhai got married.  She asked surprisingly.

Abhi; Yesssss...

Mahee: But when....  and why you didn't invites us. She asked in little anger.

Abhi: Sorry baba.... it's sudden marriage, in fact we also not present there when he got married. He said.

Mahee: I didn't get you.

Abhi: It's a long story i will tell you later but right now let me search vadina. He said looking here and there.

"Abhi" just then, they heard sarayu voice.

Abhi: Hey vadina... He said happily.

But  here this two souls is full on confusion.

Mahee: Vadina... you know her. She asked abhi.

Abhi: Of course shaan.... she is my vadina vicky anna's wife.....  but why you are asking like that you know vadina.