4. Fight and compromise .5

As i said...  i'm back with a quick update...

Here the chapter.. 

When Dharmenadra bhupathi raju decided to take sarayu as his heir. He immediately contact his trusted friend ganapathi chari and asked to make property documents ready. He didn't told anyone about his decision other then his wife because he believes she has right to know as his wife and took promise from her not to inform anyone. Respecting him and his decision janaki didn't told anyone not even sarayu too. UnTil she complete her minority. Then janaki  handovered everything to sarayu as per her husband's wish. Sarayu is not ready to take the property first but she agreed when janaki said it's her grandfather's last wish. After that too they kept this in between them as everyone believing that Dharmendra transferred his properties on his daughters name.

Sarayu never thought to show the power of heir as she always believes that this is a  responsibility and tried her best to full fill it. Few years back agni and ramakrishna met with a accident. It's a planned attempt to murder by their enemies. But by the gods grace they were escaped with few injuries. but thet didn't stopped with that. They target to the family works disturbing their peace. The transport vehicles met with accident one by one and fire accident in their godown and rice mill. Agni and her husband will take care everything in family but they were in hospital.

The family almost lost hopes on their business but sarayu didn't.  She started her work from dairy form and slowly she reopened rice mill and transport business. Because of this she couldn't able to continue her study. She completely focused on business and got succeeded too. It took her three years to make everything normal. Yeah her family supported her but she is the first one who took a dare step to start the business again when everyone is not. But she never asked for credit for anything. That's why everyone loves her. Her family and villagers respects her because she's one kind of rare girl. But the bhuvaneshvari and her daughter was jealous of her and want to make her suffer. And they succeeded too but not fully..

****

The whole bhupathi raju family eyes on sarayu but she's looking at janaki. She slowly walked towards janaki who is standing in porch and stood in front of her. Janaki didn't dare to see her.

Sarayu: No.. one. Know about thathaya will. But you know. Then why didn't you tried to stop this.  Why didn't you inform me. Why... ammamma....  Did you think i could not full fill my responsibility or  you too thought that i'm not.... Before she complete.

Janaki: amma chitti....  She collapsed on chair burst and into tears.

"Amma" everyone shouted and tried to go near her.

"No..."Janaki shouted looking at them.

Janaki: Don't come near me. She said.

Everyone stopped at their places. Janaki wiped her tears and faced her granddaughter.

Janaki: Yes... if i want. I can stop this from starting but i didn't. She said and held sarayu's both hands as she sat on her knees.

Janaki: Because..  i didn't find any reason too. How can i..... and Why would i stop this, even after knowing what they did to my chitti thalli. They hurt my chitti thalli.  They hurt her forgetting everything what she done to them. They hurt her who sacrificed her three years of life for this family. She is the one who saved them from losing everything. Even today....  But what they did. They made her cry by breaking her heart with their harsh behavior. I want they experience the punishment for hurting my chitti thalli.  She said looking into sarayu's eyes who is trying hard to control her tears.