Vivek chandra Warrior

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Sarayu P.O.V

I really don't know  what they want to know from me.... my thoughts Interrupted someones voice.

"Where are you lost vadina" Abhi asked me. ahh.... why he is calling me vadina everytime, i want to yell at him for calling me like that but something stopped me.

"What do you want to ask me" i calmly asked him who is facing me sitting on bed along with others. They became silent sometime but soon a small smile appeared their face.

"Tell us how you met Mr. Vivek chandra. said Anu in exciting tone But now i'm confused. "Who is Vivek chadra"  i asked not understanding her words. They again became silent and this time in shock,  they are in shock, i can tell that seeing their face's.

Silence....  few minutes silence, no one made a little noise, a pin drop silence. "Don't you know who is Vivek chandra"  priya said with a shock or i say surprised expression i nodded my head.... "don't you know who is  vicky" asked Radha garu.

argh.... what a day... " i know Vicky sir but she asked me about some Vivek chandra" i said in full confusion not understanding what they are talking about, first they asked me about some vivek chandra and saying you don't know vicky.

Again silence few minutes this time Radha garu broke the silence asking me "What do you know about Vicky" she asked me in calm tone. What's that mean.  What i know about him...   i really don't know him except his name.

"I don't know much about him i met him in my sister marriage reception and Naveen bava introduced him to me as his friend and asked me to company him saying he is new here  so agreed with him, that's it i don't know about him other than his name...  Vicky" i said looking her face

I observed somekind of emotion in her eyes not only she, others also same state.  is it sad? but why they are feeling sad i don't know.... i shrugged my thoughts  "But who is Vivek chandra" i asked them and hmmed maybe they didn't heard my question so i again asked them "who is vivek chandra"  they became normal and start laughing "why are you laughing did i say something wrong" " you really don't know who is Vivek chandra" Asked priya between her laugh "No i don't know...  who is he?" i asked her.

"Who else..... your husband only" said anu what nonsense how he became my husband, my husband is vicky sir......  what.... wait...  wait,  vicky sir..... my husband.....  what i'm thinking.  vicky sir...  husband... my husband this is new to me........

"Vicky sir"... priya cut my words in middle and said "Oh come on darling your Vicky sir's  name..  is Vivek chandra" she said and they again giggled.

"Do you know who is he... what will he do" Krishna garu asked me i just shrugged  "Oh bava.... she don't know his full name and you directly went to his work" said Ram garu "Hey don't  make fun of my sister okay" said Krishna garu supporting me, his sister word touched my heart. 

Who they are..... they don't know about me and here they talking with me like they know me some ages...  how can they easy make relation with me this easily Abhi called me vadina and he calling me sister is they are mad.

"Your are thinking who is this crazy people... right sister" said Krishna garu like he read my mind i quickly nodded my head first yes and next no, and they laughed seeing my reaction, "Don't worry sister i will tell  you about vicky and also us"  he said  standing up from bed.