My childish wife

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Here the chapter

Warrior's group corporation building.....  it has more than fifty floors.... and thousands of employees working there.
each floor has separate sector. In top floor ceo office with five hundred staff..... it's night ten o clock.....

Vicky was working on his laptop regarding a new project, he tied up with government  in this project.  there is no profit for his company with this new project but it's useful to poor  people....  there is only one profit for them in this project and goodwill...  in future  it's helps them to increase their company goodwill. So vicky takes this project as prestigious and working hard on it.

He about to close his laptop, his cabin door wide opened reviling his friend arun.

Arun: Hello.... Mr. Boss may i come in.  He asked taking seat opposite to him.

Vicky: You're  already inside.. Why are asking permission now. He said with annoyed face.  Arun grinned.

Vicky: why you are here.  He asked taking file from desk and start reading it.

Arun: Come on bava.....  time to go home...  it's already late.....  He said with bore expression on his face.

Vicky: Wait...  ten.. Minutes..  he said still focusing on file.

Arun: Oh my poor sister...... she has to bear this workaholic husband of hers... he said dramatically.  Vicky laughed.

Arun: Don't laugh... Okay....  i'm serious....  from last one month you are going home late.... even weekends.... just think about her.... she is all alone in home... what if she thinks about day again tried to do something.

Vicky: She is fine raj... he said closing file and looked straight into his eyes.

Vicky: She's fine...  and  she is living a happy life and trying to forgot what happened there.....  like how she used before but with small changes... before she was miss but now she is mrs.  I think That's the only change in her life right now. He said calmly.

Arun: If so.. i'm happy but still take care of her...  she really needs someone's company for her. Did you actually spend time with her? He asked vicky.

Vicky: No.... i also want spend time with her  but you know about this project right...  i can't do anything right now..... this project need another two weeks to complete. After that i will try take her somewhere like holiday.  He said thinking.

Vicky also want to go holiday with sarayu but time is not his favorable.

Arun: If not... i will throw you from here...  he warned him making him laugh.

Vicky: Okay...  let's go... your sister will waiting for me. He said they both left their homes.

*******

Vicky pov..

Arghhh.....  it's a long day....  why everyone want to meet me in same day....  i'm dead tired today....  thanks to investors.... i entered inside, and went first floor by steps. But seeing the scene in front me all my tiredness gone in air like fly...  there she is my life.....  my wife..... to say my childish wife watching cartoons in television with popcorn in her hands and  hunter in her lap. She busy in laughing seeing cartoons.. hunter busy in eating popcorn..  i'm sure the popcorn already over in there.

"Hunter...  you bad boy...  you ate total popcorn... Without sharing with me" she said looking at empty bowl.

This is her daily routine... every day she come home evening six...  after freshup she enjoys her evening tea and completes her office work if there is some important like school students complete their home work....  after that she makes dinner for two of us...  i told her not to cook, butler will cook but she refused.

After completing all her house hold chores.  She waits for me to come home... one day i said her not to wait for me but no.... whom i'm talking about she is chitti... Chitti... next day when i came home...  i found her watching cartoons. 

You know what she said when i ask her again why you are waiting for me she said " i'm not waiting for u i'm  just bored so i'm watching cartoons.. that's it".  When i'm busy in watching my wife...  i felt some calling me holding my shoulder. Then reality hit me.

"Sir... what happen..." she asked me. Concern clearly visible on her voice.

"I'm fine chitti.. why.."  i replied with a smile.

"I'm calling from past two minutes but you didn't responded...... are you really okay....  you look tired" she said observing my face.

"I'm fine....  don't worry" i said removing my jacket And Settled on couch. Beside hunter seeing he jumped on my lap.

"Which show....  you two are watching" i asked her she also sat next to me.

"Hony bunny" she said excitedly like a kid... and start taking about cartoon show names.... i bet even kids also don't know this much cartoon shows like her.... trust me yaar...  she told me more than fifty shows name and characters name too.

Silly girl Who watch cartoons at this age.... I wonders sometimes did i married with some kid.... but No... not at alll....  like as i said before, she is different from others really.... really  different....  she is child at heart,  at the same she thinks like mature girl and helps others.

"Offoo... i forgot it..... you must be hungary...  here i'm talking about cartoons...  silly me... sorry sir... You go and freshup, i will warm food" she said and went into kitchen...  without waiting for my answer.

*****

"So how was your day.. chitti.." i asked her eating my food.... by this time Hunter is fast asleep on his bed.  She has some magic in her hands...   you know she cooks very tasty food...  i really love it...

"Good... we've got another big new movie contract and you know what sir....  if we complete this on time... our company will reach to number one position in vfx field" She said.... her eyes telling me how much happy she is about this...

She slowly getting back to normal.... i know she didn't forgot that incidents but she trying to not remember it.... in this world no wants to forgot their marriage day but i want she forgot day....  Because i want her smile if she remember the day that only gives pain i don't want that happened.

I came back to reality when i heard her loud voice...  "What" i asked confusedly she looking me weirdly.

"What...  what... where you lost....  i'm asking if you want anything else..".,,

"I'm full..." i said interrupting her. She nodded and went inside with plate i'm also followed her taking my plate..  i helped her in cleaning dishes.

After helping her, i went our room.. i have some work to finish... i start doing my work after ten minutes she came inside and went to change..... after changing she directly went her side and lay down there covering herself with blanket. Not before saying good night to me.

Soon she drifted into sleep.... i kept  watching her sleeping figure. In this moon light her face glowing like a diamond. Yeasss diamond fifty kg diamond. My diamond This diamond belongs to me. only me.

So how was chapter..... 

okay..... I know...  i know...  i'm super duper late i'm sorry for that..   but what to do...  my life playing 20 20 match with me...  health problems, professional problems attacked me at the same time... this is all old problems for me.... They can't do me anything but the actually problem spotted few day back.. one incident...  that one incident snatched all my peace of mind..... i'm hardly tried to forgot but couldn't.... still i'm trying...   any way i'm back on track...  i will try to give regular updates. don't worry...  you guys can't get rid of me that easily😉

Tell me your views on chapter...

love you all😘😘😘..... Be happy...