Family Time

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Abhi: Vadina try this one. He said forwarding a saree to sarayu.

Anu: No... no... vadina try this one this colour looks good on you. Said anu showing another one.

Abhi: No...  this one..

Anu: No... this one... They start arguing.

The family decided after vratham, they arranging a party to their family friends to announce vicky marriage officially...  like marriage reception.

Now the warrior family ladies selecting sarees and jewelries for tomorrow vratham and party and boys is helping them. Sarayu was sitting in middle of the family silently looking at them.

One hour before Radha suggested to go shopping but annapurna stopped her saying Chitti can't go out till vratham complete with that they dropped the idea of going out.

Sarayu breathed in relief hearing annapurna, because she has no mood to go out shopping or for anything basically she hates shopping, she is not a girl who spents hours and hours to buy one dress.

But she didn't expected that they will bring total mall to home. Yeah it's true....  when annapurna announced chitti can't go out Raghuram called a person and within thirty minutes one big truck came home with full of designers Sarees, dresses, jewelry, and other accessories.

Radha: Abhi, angel stop fighting.. not you..  she is the one who is going to wear that, she should select her liking.. she said with her twins siblings and they became silent.

Radha: Chitti... Which did you like it. She asked sarayu who giving her weird looks the saree infront of her.

Radha: Chitti... she called sarayu and she turned to see her.

Radha: What happened.... don't you like anything..

Ram: No worry... if she don't like anyone in this let's get another.. he said and takes phone to call someone.

Sarayu: No.... no.. not like that.. she pause.

Priya: Then what dear... tell us.... she asked her but sarayu is nervous to tell she took sometime and said.

Sarayu: Is it necessary this  i'm mean vratham okay but this par....  before she complete Radha interrupt her.

Radha: Chitti... i know what do you thinking in this little brain of your but stop thinking and tell us which is you like it.  She said pointing her head,  Sarayu thinks for a while.

Sarayu: I... i don't know... Please select what do you like..

Radha: But...

Sarayu: I don't know... i mean i really don't know how select perfect dress and jewelry for me, actually my friends and swapna akka helps me in selecting things for me. She said and looking at them.

Priya: Oh.. that's it... okay we will select a perfect designer saree for you right vadina.. she asked radha she nodded agreeing with her.

Anu: Not you vadina my brother will select a saree for his wife said anu dragging Vicky with her.

Vicky: Angel let me go...  i have work to do.  He said trying to protect.

Anu: Annaya work can wait.... she said and made him to sit close to sarayu..