Brothers

Hai friends hope you all are fine.

Here the chapter

"Mahee.... come on yaar... we are getting late" said sarayu in phone...

From past ten minutes she waiting in parking for mahee to come but she not yet... they decided to go somewhere since today their off day.... after another ten minutes mahee comes there.

Sarayu: Idiot... What took you this much time. She asked in irritation.

Mahee: Sorry.... sorry.... that second floor ravi blocked my way and start his waste flirting. She said.

Sarayu: Why didn't you told me before... I will teach him a good lesson. She gritting her teeth.

Mahee: I know your teaching skills that's why i didn't told.... chod de yaar... i already warned him, if he again comes our way then we will see him. She said.

Sarayu: Okay... this is the last if he irritates you again... just tell me. She said her mahe nodded.

Sarayu: Ok... let's go now... we are getting late and it's last date to pay the fee. She said.

Mahee: I don't understanding chitti.... you always said i'm not ready to talk with them when i asked you... and now your paying their college fee. Said mahee once they get in car.

Sarayu: Even now i'm not ready to talk with any of them but coming to current matter i can't escape from my responsibilities as a sister... it's my duty to look after my brother well-beings. She said looking out of window.

Mahee: What if he sees you. She asked her doubt.

Sarayu: Then We will think about it. She said.

They two are going medical college to pay siddarth semester fees. This morning Sarayu got continue call from his college regarding his fees delay. She forgot about this because of her problems. Every time she will pay his fee on correct time this is first time she being late. Not only siddu her she took all her brothers responsibility's.

******

"Hello... sarayu beta how are you" wished a middle aged doctor who works in same college.

Sarayu: Hello... uncle... i'm good.... how are you.. she said with a smile.

"I'm all good maa... by the way what are you doing here" he asked her

Sarayu: I'm here to pay siddu's next  semester fee.

"Oh... you are late this time" he said

Sarayu: That.... she stopped talking in middle hearing his next words.

"What happened to siddu... why he is not coming college from past one moth" he said giving her shock

Sarayu: What. Said sarayu not believing what she just heard

"Yeah... don't you know.... He is not coming college from one month... when i asked his friends about him they said he vacate hostel too" he said Giving a shock to sarayu.

"Don't you about this" he added

Sarayu: I... before she could say, someone call him.

"Okay sarayu i need go now... you please tell him to come college... , the most important lab works going to start next week, he have to be here" he said and gone from there.

But sarayu stood there without moving. She thinking about siddu... where is he.... why he is not coming college..... when she is in deep thought mahee voice bought her back to reality.

Strange Marriage On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara