5. Prank .1

Ignore the mistakes.

Continued...

"Ahhh"

Vicky groaned in pain as he felt burning sensation on his cheek. He opened his eyes and found himself on sarayu's bed in her room. Then he realized that it's a dream. Vicky looked at his wife who caged him in her strong arms. Her hands around his torso and legs tangled with him. She Almost sleeping over him. Now Scratching his cheek thinking as her as she buried her face in crook of his neck.

Vicky: Hmmm... what a beautiful dreammmahhhhh.... godddd.... women.... it's my cheek. He whisper yelled and held her hand to stop. when sarayu again scratch his cheek.

Before she could take out blood from his cheek. He rolled over and placed her other side of bed. Next second she rubbed her cheek.

Vicky: I said everything to you. But like always in my dream. When would i get a chance to tell you about my feelings in real. He whispered looking at his wife who is sleeping soundly.

He sighed deeply and looked at the clock which showing four thirty in the morning. I heard early morning dream will becomes true. It means.... vicky you will definitely get a chance man. He smiled at his thoughts but his smile turned into frown. When he realized that his sleep got disturbed because of his wife. His first love.... his sleep. Vicky doesn't care even if you stole money from him. But if you disturb his sleep. He will make sure you will not sleep again.

"Bad... very bad. Vicky. How dare her to disturb your sleep and most importantly your beautiful dream. Vicky you should definitely punish her for her crime" his evil one poped to his left side.

"No vicky... No... Don't forgot she your wife. Love of your life. If you do something now she will kick you out of her life" His angel tried to make him calm from right side.

"Don't listen to him. He always talks in her favor. Look at her. How dare her to sleep after ruining yours. You should punish her... you should" his evil commented.

" leave her vicky. She didn't do it intentionally" His angel said.

"Intentionally or not... she ruined your sleep " evil said.

"Yes... she indeed did a crime by disturbing my sleep. And now it's time to take revenge. She should know what will happen if someone ruins vicky sleep" Vicky agreed with his evil and decided to take revenge on his wife.

"Fine do whatever you want. If she kicks you then don't ask me save you" His angel said vanished in air.

Vicky ignored his angel and walked into bathroom. In two minutes he came with bucket full of water. Sarayu was happily sleeping not knowing her good and gentleman husband's evil plan. He lifted the bucket and got ready to empty it on her. But stopped when he saw her angelic face. His heart melted seeing the innocent, cute beauty in front of him. He placed the bucket back on ground cursing himself for this stupid plan.

"Why did you stopped vicky.. go on" his evil asked him.

"I can't... look at her.... how can i disturb a baby sleep" He said to his evil.

"But she ruined yours"

"I know "

"So... you will leave her just like that. I didn't expect this from you " evil asked disappointed.

"No... way... vicky will never leave them who mess with his first love. I will take my revenge but in a sweet way" vicky said and smirked.

"What you gonna do now" evil asked confusedly. When he saw vicky removing his t-shift.