His care

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Vicky P.O.V

I opened the room door and saw her

  [it's just edit to explain her condition]

She is Sitting in corner hugging her knees. Tears rolling down from her eyes. Since two days she is like that without eating anything not talking anyone.

When she gain her conscious that she shouted for her mother  hearing her voice i run to her room  but seeing that scene is surprised to me she hugged peddamma and sobbing loudly saying "don't leave me amma, don't leave me amma" Maybe she thinks peddamma as her mother. Peddamma comfort her  but after sometime she broke that hug probably she sensed that she is hugging someone else not her mother.

I wanted to bring her with me like a queen from her home marrying her but had to bring like this because of those r**cals. They played with her life and punished her without her fault. I don't understand one thing how her family believed them and her mother.....  how can she believed that her daughter did a mistake. She loved her family like her world but they breaked my Chitti's heart into million pieces.

i walked  near her and called her she lost somewhere didn't  responded so i again called her she raised her head to see me . Her eyes are swollen because of continue crying i can feel her pain maybe she also feeling that, immediately avoided her gaze. i sat next to her i didn't say anything just sit there silently. After few minutes i asked her looking at her.

"You asked me for whom should i live right"..... she started into my eyes  "Chitti....  it's our life not others we have live for selfs not for others. You have to live your life for you self not for others not for them who didn't care about you, who didn't value your love". She is looking me with painful expression now.

"You said your waiting for your death if you died you know what they think about you they conforms that you are...... you are"..... ahh.. i can't  "leave it..."  i don't know why but her eyes filled with tears again maybe she remembered her mother's words. I placed my hand on her head 

"Chitti..... Death is not the only solution to every problem, what will happen your mother and family ", I want ask her what about me but i couldn't....

"What about your brothers....  you think they will happy for their sister decision"......   I said caressing her hair she immediately nodded her head in No  I hope her brothers also should  have same faith on her. 

"I going out of town for two days" i said her expression changed maybe tension or fear.  "Don't worry  peddamma will be here with you" she look relaxed now...." i got up up to live but stop.