SEPTEMBER #3

POV Ag:

I woke up and looked over to Val. The years passed by since we met and today is our 4th anniversary. When i look back... it was quite a funny life as a youngster. I never met Anna again but saw her in my insta feed sometime. I quit TikTok about a year ago and started living my life as an adult. I still do some Influencer things.. but not as much as i used to. Val rolled over and put her hand on my cheek.

„Good morning Princess, happy anniversary"
I kissed her and smiled at her

It felt so good to finally be where i wanna be. Me and Val actually thought about getting a baby and getting married.. couple stuff i guess. And today is the day. I want to ask her to be my wife. We got up at 10am and had breakfast. Mia was here since last week to spend some bestie time with me. We're driving off to Avery and Soph today so we packed all our stuff and drove to Florida. Avery already came running and jumped on my back

„MC MAMMMAAAASSS"
Avery screamed and hugged me

It felt so good to be with my friends on this special day. We had dinner and went to the beach in the evening. Everything was perfect. The sun was slowly fading away and the sky turned red and orange. It looked like it was burning. So beautiful. We sat down and had a glass of wine. I got up from the chair and turned around. Mia, Avery and Soph were holding candles and Val looked around. She gave me a questioning look. I smiled and got down on my knees.

„Val, it may seem weird but i found love in you. I found my person in you. And most importantly i found my future in you. Everytime i look at you i see everything i want and everything i've ever wanted. Thank you for being the love of my life and thank you for being my person."

I coughed a little

„Will you be my wife?"

Val had tears streaming down her face and screamed

„YES AG, I WANT TO"

i got up and felt her warm lips against mine.
And that was when i realized.

I arrived.

-
And that's it. Thank you guys for being such nice people. Thank you for reading my story and thank you for keeping up with me. I kinda thought u deserved the last part and here it is.
And with that - thank you! goodbye:)

Celina❤️