AUGUST #27

POV Anna:

Why can't she just leave us alone? I don't get it. Anyways.. today was the day i had to leave. Ag helped me to get all my stuff und hugged me from behind.

„I'm gonna miss you." she said and kissed my cheek

What am i supposed to do without her.. she put my bags into her car and we went to the airport. I turned on the radio to listen to some music.

„Flights are cancelled because of COVID-19. Shops are closed again. Please stay at home and stay safe" i looked at ag

„I CAN STAY HERE" i screamed

Ag laughed and put her hand on my leg

„I guess i'll get to keep my boon" she smiled and i grabbed her hand

We went home again and ag carried my bags inside. Her mom waved at us as soon as we got in

„So my daughter in law is staying?" she hugged me

I felt so loved by them. Me and ag went upstairs and ag threw herself on the bed. I did as well and we both just laughed. I mean - get you a partner that's your lover and bestfriend at once. Best thing ever i swear to god. Ag got her xbox controller and turned the xbox on. I watched her as she played minecraft. The little smile she had when she played that game. After watching her play for a while i grabbed my phone and opened up instagram. All the fan accounts reposted our pics and some of them even reposted the pic we posted on snapchat a few hours ago.

I never thought i would say that but this girl - she's my everything

I never thought i would say that but this girl - she's my everything. Ag noticed that i was on my phone and put her controller away and put her arm around me.

„You're not watching me anymore🥺" she said and cuddled up to me.

I showed her the pictures and we both smiled uncontrollably. Then we saw a picture posted by...

Posted by👁👄👁? Sorry i'm not that active - i started working again after my accident and can't be on my phone that much!☺️