AUGUST #6

POV ANNA:

I really got kinda nervous when ag wanted to talk.. maybe she didn't love me? „Why did we do that yesterday?" i looked at her and she was looking at me. „Because.. Ag i really like you." ag scratched her head. „You didn't want it did you?" why would she think that? „i wanted it, i really did! Ag damn i love you" her eyer started to brighten up „are you for real right now?" i nodded and smiled „i talked to my mom about liking you.. then you came in and we stopped talking because i didn't want you to know." ag kissed me. „I love you too." my heart stopped for a second. She loves me too? This is too good to be true. „But i think we should keep it a secret at first.." ag agreed with me. I looked at her and couldn't picture leaving her side. No matter what. She is actually the first girl i've ever liked. We made some tiktoks and met up with one of my friends later. After we got home i saw that Hailey was texting Ag again. I took her phone and texted her back (^image is attached^)
Ag watched me the whole time and then puts the phone away. I smiled at her because i knew that she was mine now and hailey couldn't change a thing about that. I sat on ags lap and kissed her. Her hands on my waist and on my back. She flipped over so that she was on top of me. I gave her a hickey now as well. I put my legs around her waist and ran my hands slowly through her hair. „You're so gorgeous baby." i couldn't hold back my smile and kissed her again. „But i need to take a shower now." i looked at her with a sad face. „Without me?" my seductive smile made her go crazy.

—-

will ag take anna with her? You decide:)
16k you are.. just wow🥺🥺