AUGUST #38

POV Ag:

My back hit the bathroom wall and anna started to kiss me. My hands on her waist and her lips against mine. I got a notification on my phone. Whyyyy now?

„Hold on, maybe it's important." i lightly pushed her away and got to the counter to check my phone. It was a message from celina. The girl we met at Mias place. She wanted to meet us at the old junkyard.

„Baby please, we can do this later okay?" i looked at her and pressed a kiss against her lips

She nodded and went to my room with me. We changed our clothes and went to the junkyard. Celina sat there around a little fireplace and threw little pieces of wood in it. Me and Anna got to her and took a seat next to her.

„I'm glad you could meet me here" she said and looked at us. She passed us two water bottles.

„I got something in mind. We can't hurt her physically but.. we can hurt her psychologically." i nodded

She thought about playing with her mind. I'm not a fan of hurting someone this way in the first place but heather brought the barrel to overflow. She talked about heather and hailey. Anna seemed interested too.

„Let's do this." i said and took annas hand

Anna nodded but seemed kinda scared. Celina handed me a little note with a adress.

„Heather hangs out there a lot.. with hailey. I know her biggest fears. I know her more than anyone else. Meet me there at 2am. I know heathers gonna be there and one more thing.. dress all black." i nodded

We sat at the fire for quiet a while and talked about celina. She seemed nice. Anna became more comfortable with her too and started to trust her a little bit. Celina brought us home because it became quiet late. She still has that mysterious touch but.. i think she knows what she's doing. Me and anna went to my room.

„Do you think we can do that?" anna said and looked at me

„Yeah.. i mean look. Heather & Hailey tried to make us break up. Remember all the fights we had because of them and remember the picture she posted?" i said and took annas hand

Anna hugged me.

„I'm doing anything to keep our relationship together" i said and kissed her

I knew that revenge isn't an answer but i wanted her to have her payback. Me and Anna lay down in my bed and i rubbed her back to calm her down a little bit until she fell asleep. I was staying awake and thinking about later.

——
What do you think is heathers biggest fear? What do you think are they up to?
thank you so much for the positive comments on the last chapter. I was really insecure to post a pic of me because of the hate i could get but you were nice to me!