AUGUST #29

POV Ag:

The days went by and anna was going home in a few hours. We'll meet some friends of mine at mias place now. As soon as we arrived mia started waving at us and we had a little talk. Anna talked to a few of my other friends and after about 10 minutes i couldn't see her anymore. Hm maybe she went to the bathroom. Me and Mia made some TikToks and i got suspicious because anna hasn't showed up yet. I told Mia to help me find Anna. Mia heard a noise from her room and i opened up the door.

„What - the - F" i looked at anna sitting on top of heather

„i can explain!" anna said and jumped up from the bed

Heather. She made out with heather? Mia grabbed my arm and pulled me out her room. She screamed something at anna but i couldn't understand what she said. We went outside and i let myself fall back on the ground. I thought she loved me. I started to cry. Mia was in front of me and tried to calm me down. I did everything for this girl and all she can think of is cheating on me? I punched the walls and felt my knuckles starting to bleed. I was sick to my stomach. My head hurt and my legs felt weak. Anna came outside and tried to talk to me.

„Ag please! It was a mistake i don't know why i did that. Please!" she said and held my hand

I pulled my hand back and pushed her away from me. I knew one thing. If heather would show up right now. I would kill her. I looked at annas neck and saw a hickey - and it wasn't mine. I started to scream as loud as i can. So loud that everybody on this world could hear it. Suddenly i felt two hands shaking me.

„Ag? Is everything okay?" i opened up my eyes and looked into annas

My heart was racing.

„You screamed in your sleep baby. What happened?" she slid her hands slowly through my hair and gave me a kiss on my forehead

I was sweating and heavy breathing. Anna looked at me and i told her about my dream.

„Oh baby. I would never do that to you.." she said an kissed me

POV Anna:

Ag had these weird dreams for a whole week now. But she never talked in her sleep.. maybe something's on her mind that she can't talk about. All i know is that i need to be here for her. I helped her to calm down and waited for her to fall asleep. I put my arm around her and watcher her sleeping for a while until i also fell asleep.

——
HAH GOT U!😈 really thought anna is cheating on ag?😋