AUGUST #33

POV Anna:

The last few days i felt our relationship fading away slowly.. I didn't felt enough for her. Ag tried to make me smile and bought me things, took me on dates... i just don't know what do to anymore.. she's already on her flight back home. I think i need some time on my own. A few hours later she texted me that she's at home now. She deserves a better girl i know.. i don't can give her what she wants.. i texted her.

„Ag i have been thinking a lot lately. I think you deserve someone better than me. It's a hard decision for me. But i need time to think about it all. You give me all these presents and stuff.. and i can't give you all this back." i put away my phone and started tearing up.

POV Ag:

What.. this can't be true. I tried to call her several times but she didn't pick up once. Did i do something wrong? I threw my phone against my wall and started to cry. I screamed out her name and pulled my hair. Mia called me. I picked up my broken phone and answered her call. I just cried into the phone and Mia showed up at my house. I was sitting in front of my bed. My head on knees. Mia came up to me and kneed down in front of me. She put her arms around me and tried to calm me down. My heart was broken and shattered to pieces. Did she fell in love with someone new? I can't take this. I can't take this. I can't take this i screamed out this sentence a few times and looked down at my broken phonescreen. It was a picture of me and anna. Mia brought me some tea and i was happy that she was around. I was overthinking all the time.

POV Anna:

I couldn't pick up the phone. The sound of her voice would make it worse. She texted me a few times but i didn't answer. Was this the right decision? I looked down at the promise ring she gave me. Around my room were hanging some pictures of us. It was heartbreaking. I was so stupid for letting her go now. But.. i just don't felt enough for her. I cried until i fell asleep. What was Ag thinking? Was she thinking about me too?

—-
Now that was unexpected.