AUGUST #21

AUGUST #21

POV Ag:

We ran around the whole airport to find anna.
We asked some people if they saw her but no one could've told us where she was. I kinda gave up until i saw her standing at the gate. Her arms were wrapped around her body and she was looking at the ground.

„ANNA!" i screamed and ran up to her.

Her eyes were swollen from crying..

„I'm sorry. I overreacted. I was just thinking about myself. I never thought about you or your point of view. I never loved anyone like i love you. Anna Shumate i can't let you go. And this plane needs to take off without you. I can't let you leave. I was an idiot and i'm so sorry.. you can't imagine how bad i feel about it." anna hugged me tight and started to cry again.

The world around me just disappeared. It went in slow-motion.. i didn't even recognize what was happening around us. Mia took a picture of us.

Is this a good sign? She looked at me and put back my hair with her hand

„Ag McDaniel. I love you so much. It's my fault too.. i should've never even danced with heather.. if i only knew it was going that way.. i never would've talked to her - not in a million years." i just kissed her and hugged her even tighter.

Everybody around started clapping and some of them even whistled. Mia came up to us and hugged us both. And that was the moment when i knew - this girl is everything i'll ever wanted. I took her hand as we walked out of the airport. Mia put her suitcase in the back of my car and opened up the door for her. We drove mia home and headed back to my house after. We went upstairs to my room and got in together. The tension between us was very high as we walked into the house and went to my room. As i closed the door anna gave me THE LOOK. I mean we were fighting an hour ago but i guess.. this was reconciliation h-word hours.

ohhhhhh lessssgooooo
ARE YOU FCKNG READY!?!?!?