AUGUST #49

Pov Anna:

Ag and me had some - let me call it fun. Tonight was a party at Jackson's house. He was my bestfriend for a long time, but we lost eachother after we went to different schools. Anyways, i was happy that he invited me to his party. Ag got dressed and i did as well. My mom brought us to his house later. I took Ag's hand as i walked in. Jackson came our way.

„Oh hey!! I see you brought your friend with you?" he smiled at us

„Girlfriend*" ag said and smiled back

Jackson looked at me with a confused face.

„You switched to the girls?" he said

I nodded and smiled. He was acting weird. Hm nevermind. We went in and grabbed something to drink. I felt that some of the people who didn't know about me and Ag gave us a confused look. I put my arms around Ag and kissed her. Yeah boys - you lost her. I smiled at Ag and took her hand. Jackson came up with a drink for me and Ag. He looked at the cups and gave me one. Ag got the other one. That sh!t was strong af. I started to feel a little dizzy and couldn't think straight anymore. Ag held me and asked if everything was okay. I nodded because i didn't want her to think i'm drunk. She seemed very sober.. why did i feel so drunk and high at the same time? Everything was spinning around in front of my eyes.

POV Ag:

What was wrong with Anna? I told Jackson to watch her real quick because i'll get her a water to drink. He told me that it's okay and that he takes care of her. He seemed like a nice guy tho. I left the room and grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen and went back to the living room where everyone was. I looked around to find Anna and Jackson. I finally found them sitting on the sofa. I started walking up to the sofa but when i came closer i saw something that made my heart break.