AUGUST #3

POV AG:

why did anna react that way? i watched her laying there and i knew she was hella mad at me. I put my phone away and just looked at her.. i need to talk to her tomorrow..

*next day*

i woke up and saw anna sitting on the side of the bed. „Bub are you okay?" she just looked at me and turned away again „What is wrong?" she shaked her head. „Hailey hm?" she looked deep into my eyes and i felt like she was looking into my soul. „Anna she is just a random girl!" anna stood up and turned to me. „I saw your texts ag." i looked at her. She looked very angry and upset. „Why are you even jealous? You got tons of boys and i don't say a thing" i shouldn't have said that. „get up and LEAVE!" she literally screamed at me. I've never saw her like that before. „Anna.." „LEAVE!" i got up and saw that she had some tears in her eyes. I put on some clothes and left her room. I heard her throwing something through her room. What have i done? I went outside and just sat in front of her house. It felt like hours.. Her mom wasn't at home that day so she wouldn't recognize our fight.

POV ANNA:

why did she say something like that? she made me feel like a bitch. I am no bitch. But my mind was always with her.. what was she doing right now? Oh fuck it - i threw my phone against the wall and picked it up to see if the screen was broken. It was shattered. I started screaming and crying. Why did she made me feel this way. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS. I threw stuff through my room and just.. vandalized.

-
THE NEXT PART IS GONNA BE FIRE