AUGUST #16

POV Ag:

I was doing my morning workout when my mom walked into my room.
„I'm gonna get some groceries." i nodded and kept doing my workout. Anna hasn't text me since yesterday.. it was really weird. She wouldn't do that. Maybe something happened? I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. I put my phone away and did some pullups. An hour later i heard my mom coming back. I was laying in my bed until she knocked on my door.

„What's up mom?" anna opened the door and stepped in.

„You have some dirty laundry?" i jumped up and ran to her.

I picked her up and pulled her so close to me. She was here. We kissed and i didn't want to let go of her.

„Surprise loser!" anna laughed and walked around my room.

„I like it here." she grabbed my bear and threw it at me.

My poor little bear haha. I grabbed her and started to tickle her.  My girl was back again. Mia was about to come over soon. Mia and Anna already know eachother because me and her were staying at annas place back in july. In the meantime me and anna made some tiktoks and made out a little, i mean we didn't saw eachother for two weeks - come on! Mia showed up and we all had some fun together. Mia also invited us to a party at her place. Anna was into it and i can't say no. This is gonna be an interesting evening.

-
It's a short part but you're gonna get ur drama in the next few parts😈 what is about to happen at the party?