AUGUST #34

AUGUST #34

POV Ag:

I looked at my watch and saw that it's 2am already. I got up and changed my clothes to a black jacket and some black pants. Anna didn't call me back or texted me. She just ignored everything i did. But if she can leave me like that, i can do that too. I got outside and walked along the streets, both of my hands in the pockets of my jacket. I looked really angry but on the inside i was just broken. I walked to an old abandoned junkyard. Me and Mia always come here if we need to let it out. I took the baseball bat and started to crash it into this old car. Everytime i heard the windows break or the metal against the bat..- i just felt alive again. My heart was racing and i was heavy breathing.

„WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" i screamed out loud and hit the car again

I heard my phone ringing. As soon as i saw who was calling my heart has slipped into my pants. „incoming call from Bub❤️". My hands started to shake and i just looked at the screen. Should i pick up? I picked up. I heard Anna crying. Why was she even crying?

„Ag, i'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you in any way.." she said

„You already did." and with that words i hung up the phone

I hit the car with all the power i had. I took a rock from the ground and threw it against the car. I was so mad and sad at the same time. All i was looking forward too was mias party next week. That will be a good way to get rid of my thoughts for one night. Surrounded by all my friends. I started walking home and when i was at my doorstep i sat down for a while and just looked at the sky. Anna and me watched the sunsets several times here, it was beautiful. I got up a few minutes later and went to my room. I grabbed the picture of me and anna and held it against my chest. I was standing there for a few minutes and then i threw it against the wall. The glass was laying around the floor. It was us, in a sea of shards. I counted on her but it didn't work out. I was walking through my room barefoot, through the shards of our dream. I wanted to feel the glass touching my skin. I can't feel the pain while walking on glass, because our picture will never hurt me again.

———-

It's a short part i know but.. Next part gonna be W I L D