AUGUST #4

LISTEN TO „Good for you - Selena Gomez" JUST DOOOO IT PLEASE

POV AG:

after like 2 hours i went back in and opened the door to her room. She was standing in the middle of her room and looked at me. 5 seconds later she started running towards me and kissed me while pulling on my shirt. It was very aggressive. She pulled me into her room and slammed the door. I turned and pushed her against the wall. Her hands in my neck and in my hair while mine did their work on her waist. What was happening. Oh my god. „you're mine." she whispered into my ear and left goosebumps all over my body. I kissed her neck and she pushed me on the bed. I felt my back hitting the mattress and anna sitting on top of me. I looked up to her and she gave me that smile. I got rid of her shirt and soon she was under me. Her hands were under my shirt and two seconds later my shirt was laying on the bedroom floor. I gave her a hickey so she knew were she belongs to. I felt her hands on my back and started to give her kisses down her body. She was breathing heavily. I opened up her blue jeans and slowly took them off. Was i dreaming right now? I came back up to her and made sure she was okay with it. She pulled me closer to her and started to kiss me again. My hands slowly found their way down and did their work there. she tried to stay still as I pleasured her, but she couldn't contain her moans and just let it all out. I felt Annas hand scratching my back. i went down and started giving her what she wants. I looked up sometimes just so see her eyes roll back. Her hands crawling the pillow. After we were done i came back up and let myself fall back. She kissed me and then put her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. My arm behind her and the other touching her hand.
„This was incredible." she whispered and started to draw little circles on my belly with her fingers. „hell yes. It was" i smiled and couldn't believe that this happened right now. I must be dreaming.

-
OH MY GODDDDD JAIL JAIIIIL JAIL JAIL