AUGUST #7

LISTEN TO „ZAYN-PILLOWTALK"

POV AG:

i got out of the bed and picked anna up to carry her to the bathroom. I closed the door behind us and locked it. I took off my shirt and noticed annas looks on me. „U little simp" i said and laughed. Anna pushed me against the door. „My turn." her warm lips soon found their way to my neck and started to leave kisses all over my neckline. I gasped but let her do what she wants. Her hands on my body felt like burning. I closed my eyes while she did what she did. I pulled down my grey sweatpants and got rid of her clothes too. I pushed her inside the shower and turned on the water. My back hit the wall and anna was in front of me. The combination of her and the warm water made me crazy. I looked down at her and bite my lip. We passionately made out and soon i felt her hand between my legs (JAIL OMG) i threw my head back and couldn't resist a quiet moan. „You like that?" i nodded and tried to hold back my moans. Little does she know what she's doing to me. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. Her feet were wrapped around my waist and her back was now against the wall. We were breathing heavily.. her arms gripped around me tighter, as i pressed her to the wall. I barely touched her pleasure zone and she was already gasping for air. The water was pouring all over us and so was our love. After we got out of the shower we wrapped ourselves in a towel and got back to her room. We got dressed and got into bed. I was on top of her and kissed her neck while she was grabbing her headboard (shoutout😛) „goodnight baby" and with that words i let myself fall right beside her. She looked kinda mad because i stopped so i pulled her into my arms and just enjoyed the feeling of her body next to mine.

-

This is the jail you wanted? ANNA AS A TOP? I'm crying. Even tho i kinda like this part. Lmk what you think. And thanks for 24k!! You guys are the best:)