AUGUST #35

POV Ag:

Last week was really depressing.. i barely got ouf of my room and i didn't want to talk about anna at all. I really let myself go.. today is mias party. It's the first time i go somewhere since anna kinda „broke up" with me. I got ready for the party and went to Mias house. All my friends were there and they tried to cheer me up. We were drinking a little bit and just chillin'. It was already dark outside so me and mia went out to take some photos. She took a picture of me and posted it on her snap.

Mia looked really suspicious that night

Mia looked really suspicious that night. We went back in and Mia looked at me the whole time. What was going on here? I shaked my head and went to the living-room. I looked up and let my cup fall out of my hand. I looked directly into annas eyes. What - this is a dream right? wake up. wake up. Nothing happened.

„Ag.." she said and came up to me

This can't be true. I blinked twice and ran outside. How much did i drink? I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Anna.

„You're not real, you're just a imagination." i said and rubbed my eyes

„No i'm not silly. I wanted to talk to you because you never texted me back or called me back.. i mean i understand you.. but i had enough time to think about everything. I just didn't felt enough for you.. you gave me all this love and stuff and i just felt like i couldn't give it all back to you." she said

Her eyes looked to the ground.

„You are enough." i said and lifted her head up with my finger

We slowly came closer to eachothers faces until our lips finally touched. I felt the firework exploding inside me again. It felt like the very first kiss we had. We smiled at eachother.

„I never should've let you go in the first place." she took my hand

„So the iconic duo is back?" i said and looked at her

She nodded and gave me a kiss. Mia came outside and smiled at us. It was her plan? I think we all need a Mia in our lives. Me and Anna hugged Mia and went back inside for a while until we left the party to get back to my house. Because now.. it was time for - just the two of us.

——-
I think i really broke your hearts but i think i just fixed them again. So.. h word hours i guess?😈