AUGUST #46

POV Ag:

Anna got up pretty early and packed her bags. She was leaving today. I woke up and realized she was sitting on the edge of the bad and starred down to the ground. I got closer to her and put my arm around her. She turned around and gave me a kiss.

„Good morning, what's wrong bub?" i said and looked at her

„I don't want to leave.. we can't see eachother for quiet a while because of college.." she said and looked away

Damn.. i pulled her closer to me and hugged her. It would literally break my heart not seeing her for a few weeks. I literally got committed to her. The room feels empty when she's not around and i don't know how to explain it.. it's just weird. She got up and grabbed something out of her bag. When she sat down again she gave me a little box.

„Marriage?" i laughed and she slapped my shoulder

I opened it up.

„Oh my god." i looked at her

It was a little bracelet with a basketball on it. On the back of the basketball pendant was a text that said „i'll never chase a female but for you - i might jog a lil"

„You like it?" she smiled at me

I nodded and literally told her a thousand times how thankful i am. She looked at her watch and told me that she needs to leave soon. We went to the car and i put her bags into my car. She told me that she doesn't want to leave me all the time. She put her hand on my leg while i was driving and turned on some music. It was a beautiful moment - for real. When we got to the airport i opened up the door for her.

„I refuse to leave, i'm staying." she said and laughed

„Stupid" i winked at her and got her bags out of the car

Now it was time to say goodbye. Anna hugged me tight and kissed me. It felt like she won't ever let me go. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I watched Anna walking to the door and waved at her.

„Hey loser wait! You forgot something" i screamed and got a bag out of my car

„What do you mean?" she said and i ran her way

„You forgot me, let's rock this college - i'm coming with you.

—-

YUHHHHHHH