AUGUST #10

POV Ag:

I was way too drunk and was sitting on annas bed all the time. I wondered what she was doing. Was she okay? I got downstairs and searched for anna. After a while i found her sitting on the couch with.. some random dude. He had his arm around her and she was kinda passed out. I rushed over and got on my knees in front of her. „Are you okay baby?" anna looked at me and pulled on my shirt. The random guy gave me a disgusted look. „Yo girl, get yo ass off her." he pushed me away. I was so angry. I pulled him up and pushed him away.

„You better get away from my girl or i-" anna pulled me next to her.

„i'm so glad you're here baby. Thank you." anna said and gave a kiss.

This dude was looking very angry but got away then. I was kinda sober now so i realized how fucked up anna was.

„You need to get some rest honey." anna nodded and put her arms around me while she waited for me to pick her up. I did and took her to her room. Most of the people already left the party so it wasn't that hard to get rid of the rest of them. I put anna down on her bed and changed her clothes into something comfy. As i got up to get rid of the rest of the people anna pulled me back down.

„Don't leave me please." anna looked kinda sad... i put off my hoodie and gave it to her. She snuggled up my hoodie and i told the rest of the people to go home.. i mean it was 3 AM. As everybody left i locked the door and got back to annas room. She was sleeping so peacefully🥺. I changed my clothes and tried to get into bed very quiet. Anna made a quiet noise and put her arm around me. It was a nice but weird evening ngl.. but the fact i was leaving in 2 days made it worse.. i fell asleep after 10 minutes.