AUGUST #1

POV AG:
Today's the day. I'm finally seeing Anna again after one month. The last time i was at her place i could tell that we're more than friends.. but like yeah whatever, it's just in my head. We we're commenting on every post since i left and we kinda made our community crazy.. so off to the airport i guess!

timeskip @ ag arriving

i'm finally back at annas place and when i stepped in front of her door she opened it up and jumped into my arms „hey loser, i've missed you!" i smiled at her and she told me to come inside. We went to her room and i unpacked my suitcase. We we're laying on the bed and talked for a while. She asked me how my flight was and stuff like that. But damn, everytime she looked into my eyes i felt like exploding. „Ag? Ag hey you there?", she laughed „uh- uhm yeah sorry, got kinda lost in my thoughts" i said and smiled at her „what are you thinking about?" „oh it's not important" she looked suspicious. I went to the bathroom after to take a shower.

POV ANNA:

i'm so happy that ag's back. If i'm honest i kinda like her but how am i supposed to tell her..? I'm not out yet and i don't know how everyone's gonna react to it.. but everytime she smiles at me my heart melts. I want to pull her head close to mine and-
*ag is coming out of the bathroom in a boxershort and her black nike sports bra*
i couldn't resist but looking at her. The way she stands there. Not knowing anything that's going on in my head. She sat next to me on the bed and put on some socks while my view's all over her back. H WORD ANNA H WORD. Ag turned around and smiled at me „you good boon? you look kinda cute today:)" did she just call me cute - omg. this girl is driving me insane „yeah, yes everything's fine.. uhm what about if you spend the night in my room? I mean we could watch movies or whatever?" i think ag liked that idea cause she jumped on the bed and stole my blanket. We watched a movie and ag kinda tried to cuddle me.. after the movie was finished we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. I wans clumsy and tripped over but ag catched me. Now we were standing there. My body near ags, face to face and i could feel her heartbeat while we stared in eachothers eyes.