AUGUST #45

POV Ag:

I love it to tease her. I mean she was totally into it. I turned on a movie and felt her hand touching my leg all the time. I put her hand away and laughed. She looked kinda mad now. H word and mad - perfect combination.

„Imma take a shower" i said and went to the bathroom

When i closed the door anna put her foot in.

„Not without me, you get me?" she went into the bathroom and closed the door

I knew she was gonna do it.

„My mom's here bub" i laughed

anna didn't say a word and just pushed me against the wall. Her eyes were literally burning. Damn she was hot when she was mad. Her hand grabbed my neck and she pressed a kiss against my lips. She pulled her shirt over her head and let it fall down to the floor. I looked down her body and she grabbed my head so i can't stare. She torn away my shirt and kissed me. I pushed her back and lifted her onto the counter behind her. She wrapped her legs around me and leaned back. Her hands grabbed my sportsbra and she bit my lip. I know where this was about to go. I got rid of her pants and turned on the shower. I slowly turned away from her and as i turned around she got down from the counter and took off her clothes. I turned around and looked straight into her face.

„Nice eyes tho" i said and laughed

It was kinda hard not to look down but.. as i said - teasing her. She looked at me while i took off my clothes.

„So i'll take a shower now, alo-" she put her finger on my lips and shaked her head

She got into the shower and pulled me in as well. She pushed me against the wall again and turned the water from warm to cold. The cold water ran down my back and i took a sharp breath. I got goosebumps everywhere and gasped. She turned the water back to warm and winked at me. Maybe.. saving water again. I smiled at her and she bit her lip. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up. My lips found their way down to her neck. She closed her eyes and threw her head back so i got more space. She gripped her fingers into my back while my hands did their work down there. So we took our „shower" and when we were down i stepped outside and grabbed a towel. I held it up for anna and put it around her as soon as she turned off the water and got out of the shower too. She looked like a little burrito. I smiled and grabbed a towel as well. We went back to my room and got dressed for sleeping. I felt annas looks all over me when i got dressed. I threw myself onto the bed and lifted up the covers so she can snug in. When she lie there in my arm i pressed a kiss against her forehead and received a smile in return. Maybe she is the one i'll marry someday. the thought of that was just crazy. But we're young. No need to stress over a marriage.

—-
THERE U GOT UR H WORD HOURS. HOPE UR DOING GOOD