AUGUST #40

POV Anna:

I felt the energy rushing through my whole body. I started running towards heather until i heard a noise. I turned around and saw Hailey. She was here now.

„WATCH OUT!" i screamed and ag turned around

Hailey was running Ag's way. Hailey punched her and ag fell down. My anger level went up to 1000. i grabbed hailey and threw her back to the wall. My fist flew straight to her face. It felt like a action movie. Hailey held her cheek and let her back slide down the wall.

„HAILEY!" heather screamed and tried to get away from celina

I never did something like that but.. she hurted ag. Wait - AG! I ran up to Ag to check if she's okay. I put her head on my legs, she looked at me.

„I'm okay. End it right now." she pressed a gun in my hand

I got up and went to hailey. I pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

I got up and was heavy breathing. I looked around and saw that i was in ag's room. I woke up Ag.

„Baby. Please tell me it was all a dream." i said and she looked with her sleepy face at me

„What are you talking about baby? Are you okay?" she recognized that i was shaking

She sat up and hugged me

„Hey everything is okay. What happened?" she gave me a kiss on my forehead

I told her about the dream and that i killed Hailey in my dream. She rubbed my back and tried to calm me down. She told me that Celina hasn't texted her yet. This must be a joke. It all felt.. so real. Ag stayed up the whole night to look after me. The next morning ag got a message from celina. She wanted us to meet her at the.. junkyard. No - this can't be true. Am i still dreaming. Is it all happening again? I was heavy breathing. Ag looked at me and put her arm around me.

„Baby, calm down - celina wouldn't do something like that. Let's take a shower okay?" ag said and pressed a kiss against my lips.

I nodded and so we went to the bathroom.

——-
I GOT U ! AGAIN HAHA!