AUGUST #28

POV Anna:

Hailey. Hailey postet a picture of her and Ag. with the words

 ~you and me against the rest

~you and me against the rest.~
I slowly put my phone down and looked at Ag. Her eyes were wide opened. I sat up and tried to calm myself down.

„Bub i can ex-" i stopped her

„WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?" i started to raise my voice at ag

Ag grabbed my shoulder put i pulled away and got up. Tears started streaming down my face and i couldn't say a word.

„YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME" i pushed her back

Ag got up too and tried to talk but i didn't let her say a word. Everything was so perfect and she lied. She lied about everything.

„ARE YOU LYING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS TOO HM?"

„No baby what-"

„SHUT UP AG"

I ran out of her room and called Hailey. She didn't pick up. What else would you expect? Ag showed up in front of me and held both of my arms. I tried to escape her grip but it was too strong. I gave up and looked at her.

„LISTEN TO ME" i didn't say a single word and just looked at her

„Anna.. bub please. It's an old picture.. there's something you don't know about and i never wanted you to know. Me and Hailey.. we were best friends a few years ago. We hung out all the time and.. she caught feelings. I never felt the same way and she never wanted to accept the fact that me and her never gonna be a thing. And before you say i don't trust you enough to tell you that - no i don't wanted you to be jealous for literally no reason. Anna goddamn i love you. I only love you. Please you need to believe me!" her voice was shaking

I couldn't control my feelings and started to cry again. I fell into her arms and just cried at her shoulder for 5 minutes straight. She slowly rubbed my back until she pushed me away a little bit to look at my face. Did i overreact? No, i didn't.

„Let's go back inside." she said and took my hand

I nodded and we went to her room. We talked a little bit about it and i started to understand it. Ag also told me that she's going to take me to the basketball court tomorrow. I liked that idea. I woke up the next day at 10am. Ag was awake already and brushed her teeth (throwback hehehe😈) i hugged her from behind and she turned around. She gave me a goodmorning kiss after she spit out her toothpaste. We got ready to go to the basketball court. She looked so hot in her jersey. We arrived at the court and she showed me how to play basketball. I bounched the ball a few times and try to score but i wasn't good enough. Ag scored one after another and i watched her. That girl is mine. Wow.

„Hey losers" we turned around and looked at hailey

„You really think you can steal my girl?" i laughed

Her face went from 🙂 to 😑. I felt her hand on my face. She slapped me. I held my cheek. It all happened so fast. Ag got really angry and pushed hailey all the way back to the fence.

„You really think that you post a picture and anna breaks up with me?"

Hailey tried to slap her but ag pushed her down to the ground. They started to have a big fight. Some of ag's friends pulled ag away from hailey as she was laying on the ground. I got in front of ag and tried to calm her down. I tried to focus her on me and held her face in my hands. I put my forehead against hers and told her that everything is okay. Ag nodded.

„and now stay the fuck out of my relationship." ag said calmly to hailey

Hailey got up and ran away.

——-
yes i know, there's a lot of fight scenes in the last chapters but it's all for the storyline - and always remember
Violence is not an answer😛