SEPTEMBER #1

POV Ag:

the days passed by and i slowly healed from everything that happened. Anna and me are still in contact and we're good friends. I actually was feeling pretty good lately. My friend Mia came over today and we texted some people on my tiktok. We commented on a girls video and only a few seconds later she responded to us.

„I'm in Kentucky - you're in Kentucky, let's meet up!" the girl said and dropped her snap

I added her and got a snap right after. She had brown hair and green eyes. Mia slapped my shoulder and told me that the girl looks kinda hot. I smiled and snapped a pic of myself back. She wasn't a usual "fangirl". She seemed quite grown. Turns out she was 18 and she was - listening to girl in red. We talked throughout the day and decided to meet her after we made sure she isn't an 40 year old man. We got into the car and drove to the parking lot near my house. A car pulled up - it was a blue Audi. This car - wow. We saw her getting out of the car and waving at us. I got out of the car and Mia did as well.

„Hey there, glad that you found time!" she said and smiled

Her smile could light up the sky fr. We talked a while and got to know her better. She had a girlfriend a few months ago but she cheated on her. How could someone cheat on this girl? The sun started to go down and when i looked at her i could see the sun shining right at her.

„It's getting pretty late, maybe we should go home and meet again tomorrow?" she smiled at me

Mia got back into the car and waited for me

„Thanks for this nice evening Ag" she said and hugged me

„Anytime again Val" she gave me a little kiss on my cheek and waved at me as she walked back to her car

Mia and me went back to my house and i was looking at my phone - hoping Val sent me a snap

welcome back