SEPTEMBER #2

POV Ag:

I opened Snapchat and looked at the red square next to Val's name. My fingertip clicked on it and opened up a snap of her smiling. I automatically smiled at the picture and held my hand in front of my mouth as soon as i realized what i just did. I sent a picture of myself smiling back and just a few seconds later Val asked me what i was doing. My mind was playing myself insane at this point and i told her to come over because i'm bored. When i looked out of my window i saw her blue audi pull up in my driveway. When she got out of the car - it just felt like slow-motion. I opened up the door and we went straight to my room and jumped on my bed. We joked around and had some fun. She got on top of me and started tickling me. I grabbed her waist and pushed her down my bed. It was my turn - so i started tickling her. Her hands were all over my upper body trying to get rid of the tickling. I stopped and looked at her. We both were heavy breathing. Her eyes were totally focused on mine and i slowly felt her pulling me closer. Our faces were so near now and at this point i didn't even realize what i was doing anymore. Only a few millimeters separated us by now. I'm usually not like that but - fuck it. She pressed her warm lips against mine and wrapped her arms around me. My hands made their way down her waist. This moment just felt right. The way our bodies just compared perfect. Even tho we just met today- i felt so safe with her. Even if it's just in that moment but she lets me forget all my bad thoughts. My hands all over her body and her hands in my hair. Her head back against my pillow and her legs around me. I felt her hands on my back now and her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I felt the tense through her whole body and how she did what she did. I can't explain it. I came back up and let myself fall back on my bed. She cuddled up to me and closed her eyes. Did this really happen right now?

-
u still there?👀