AUGUST #19

POV Anna:

I woke up at 9am and searched for ag. I needed to talk to her. My heart felt so empty. I didn't even wanted to kiss heather. I just wanted to have a good time. Not in a romantical way. I loved ag more than i could imagine.. i went downstairs and saw her sitting on the sofa. Her eyes crossed mine and she looked away.

„Baby please.." she didn't react.

I sat next to her and took her hand. She pulled her hand away and didn't gave me a single look. My heart shattered.

„I can explain this. It wasn't what it looked like." ag shaked her head.

„So you're telling me you and heather, body on body her hands on your waist isn't wHaT iT lOoKeD lIkE?" i never saw her like that.

„I- i was drunk and tried to enjoy my time. I didn't wanted to hurt you or anything else. I never even thought of kissing her! You need to believe me!" i started crying again.

„Being drunk isn't an excuse Anna, what would've happened if i didn't came around the corner and pulled her away?"

„I would've pushed her away. Baby please! Believe me." i looked at her.

„Anna i don't think this is working out."

„wh- what?" i started crying harder.

Did she just break up with me? Fuck. This can't be true. I needed her more than ever.. ag got up and looked down on me.

„I think you should leave anna."

„NO BABY PLEASE!" i got up too and held my hand in front of my mouth to hold back the crying noises.

——

OHHHHHHH i hate this:)