AUGUST #23

POV Ag:

It was 2 am when i looked at my phone. Anna was asleep in my arm. I carefully got up so she doesn't wake up. I put on some clothes and a snapback. As i left my room i heard a noise from my room. Did Anna wake up? I made sure she was asleep and headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys and left the house. Ten minutes later i was in front of her house. To be more specific.. in front of heathers house. I called her phone.

„What's up Ag?" her voice was sleepy.

I told her to come outside. After a few minutes she opened the door and came up to me.

„What is it?" she looked annoyed.

„So you think it's okay to almost kiss my girlfriend?" she laughed and shaked her head.

„I don't even know what she sees in you ag" i threw a fist and she fell back.

She was holding her cheek that was already bruised from my punch. As soon as she got up she tried to jump on my back. I turned around and felt her elbow in my face. Blood streamed down my nose. I felt the adrenaline kick in and pushed her back a few times.

„LEAVE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" i screamed to her face.

I punched her in her stomach and felt her fist a few seconds later on my mouth. I spitted out some blood and tried to look straight. I felt kinda dizzy. I gave her one last punch and she fell back on the ground. I kicked her once and she writhe in pain.

„Stay away from her or i'll kill you."

She tried to get back up so i pushed her down again. I looked at my bruised nuckles and shaked them.

„I hope the message was clear." i kicked her once again and left.

It was 3 am when i showed up at my house. My clothes were covered in blood and my face was bruised. I went to my room and slid down the wall with my back. It was a bit too loud as i hit the floor because anna woke up. She turned on the lights.

„Baby what- what happened?!" she ran up to me and fell down on her knees.

She touched my face and it just hurt. It hurt so bad. She got a wet cloth and cleaned my face from all the blood and got me some clothes.. she helped me to chance because my rips hurt so bad. I got into my bed with her help.

„What happened to you? It's 3am!" she looked worried.

„I got into a fight." i told her and looked away.

„With who?" she held my hand.

„heather."

„Are you out of your mind, why did you do that?"

„I made clear that she should keep her hands off of you."

—-
Hell yes. This is - pure gold.