AUGUST #9

POV Anna:

I hated to watch ag talking to other girls so i needed to get rid of Thea. I took her with me to the bathroom and kissed her. We made out for a while. „Let's go back to your party baby." ag said and i nodded. She held my hand when we were going out of the bathroom. I spotted a girl i didn't know. She waved at ag and came our way. „Hey nice to meet you, i'm hailey." i started to freeze. Hailey? What was she doing here? Who invited her? I gave her a disgusted look. Why is she here? We spend the evening together and hailey talked to ag all the time. I went upstairs to get some cups. I felt a hand on my back and turned around? Hailey? „Hey" she said and smiled at me. „What do you want?" i looked at her and was really mad. „You know ag right? Get your handy off of her." she pushed me against my door. „Yo leave me alone!" i pushed her back and gave her an angry look. Where was ag? We got into a fight and i got so damn angry. We literally screamed at eachother until ag finally showed up.

„Yo get away from her!"

ag was standing in front of me and looked at Hailey. „She started!" hailey pointed at me and i felt ag getting really upset. „Get downstairs right now." ag said and looked at hailey. Hailey went downstairs and ag turned aroundy „i'm sor-„ ag put a finger on my mouth.

„I don't like the way you're dancing with those dudes." ag said and looked at me.

„Baby. I'm all yours." i liked the jealous ag.

We went back downstairs and drank some more. I felt kinda dizzy and was looking for ag but i couldn't find her.

„Have you seen ag?" nobody could tell me where she was.

I let myself fall back into to sofa and felt an arm around me right after. I was looking up and was hoping it was ag. But it was some random dude who seemed very drunk too.