AUGUST #15

AUGUST #15

POV Anna:

We headed back home.. i never thought it would be that hard to say goodbye. I looked outside the window and my mom asked me if i was okay. I didn't answer her, i just wanted to be alone right now. After a while we finally came back to our house. I went to my room immediately and closed the door behind me. It was so quiet without Ag. I sat down on my bed and looked at my wall. I texted her.

The hoodie she gave me smelled so much like her

The hoodie she gave me smelled so much like her.. well everything was smelling like her. I layed back into my bed and watched the TikToks we made together. I uploaded one with the words „be back soon bub❤️ @ag.mcdaniel" the community went CRAZY about it. I read the comments and smiled all the time „you are so cute🥺" „DATE ALREADY😤" stuff like that. After a while i fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from ag. I called her back.

„hey baby, i just wanted to let you know that i'm home" we talked for a while and got to sleep after.

It was weird not laying next to her.. i tried to sleep but it was kinda hard ngl. The next morning was weird too.. ag didn't was asleep next to me.. i got up and went to take a shower. I laughed when i had flashbacks from "the shower".
„I should call her haha" when i was done i went downstairs and got me a bowl of cereal. The next few days were kinda boring but me and ag were facetiming everyday, we were teasing our fans through tiktok and made plans for meeting again. It's been 14 days since ag left so i kinda wanted to surprise her and bought a plane ticket to kentucky. Her mom helped me a lot and tomorrow i'll fly over to kentucky.

—-
Give me ideas - what would you like to happen next?:)