AUGUST #8

POV ANNA:

i woke up the next morning and saw ag laying next to me. I can't believe that this girl was mine. I looked at her for so long until she started to wake up. I gave her a kiss.

„Good morning baby" i started to smile

i put my hand on her cheek and just smiled. When i watched her i felt the butterflies in my stomach. 5 minutes later she woke up and pulled me near to her. For so long i waited for this moment. It was like a fairytale. This girl really owned my heart.. she gave me a kiss and then we got ready. Today was my graduation party. All my friend would finally meet ag. Even tho we wanted to keep us a secret. Ag looked so good today i couldn't resist but looking at her. She always gave me a bright smile. I really liked her

Ags POV:

today was annas party and i can't wait to meet all her friends. I hope they like me. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. It's gonna be an very interesting evening tonight. We just vibed throughout the day and enjoyed our time together.

„Baby, i can't believe you are MINE" i smiled and saw her smiling too.

We kissed again and got ready for the party. Her mom wasn't at home so we did it at her place. In the evening i met some of her friends and we really had lots of fun. Anna got kinda drunk and danced all the time. I stood there and watched her. All the boys tried to dance with her. I mean i got kind of jealous but i knew i was the one she fell asleep next to. Her moves made me go crazy. Then some girl came up to me and started talking to me. Her name was Thea. She kinda flirted with me but i didn't gave her that much attention. We had a nice talk and laughed at everything. Anna watched me and i gave her suspicious smiles. Then she came up to me and she was kinda drunk. „Thea why are you talking that much to my girl?" did she just say that? My heart was beating way faster as she came up to me and put her arms around me. „Your girl?" thea looked at her and she gave me a kiss. „Yeah. My girl." thea looked at her and gave her a very weird look. „i need to go to the bathroom" anna said and i followed her.

-
This is the first part!! I hope you enjoyed it!