AUGUST #25

Listen to „better - khalid" i can't put it in idk why:(

POV Anna:

The last few days ag was taking a break off of tiktok and focused on her health. She recovered and we didn't hear a single word from heather. Today we planned to go swimming - just the two of us. I liked being alone with her not gonna lie. Ag woke me up with breakfast at bed today and i could tell that the break was good for her. She seemed way happier and more comfortable with herself. I watched her doing her morning workout and i need to say - this girl. wow. just wow. I couldn't take my eyes off when she did pushups. Her back muscles, just everything about her was perfect. Ag finished her workout and wiped away the sweat on her face. I pulled her onto her bed and kissed her.

„you look good bub" i said and kissed her neck

she smiled and i got on top of her. Ag got up and threw me lighty back on the bed.

„Baby not now i need to take a shower first" she laughed and gave me a kiss.

„Ugh okay i'll come with you" i got up and laughed

„You'll stay here i'll be back in 5 minutes" ag winked at me and took a shower

When she got back we packed our stuff and went to the beach. We put down our things and lay under the sun. Ag gave me a kiss and ran into the water. She screamed my name and waved at me. I got up and walked up to her. She pulled me into the water and it was so damn cold. She laughed and pulled me closer. She was taller than me and could stand in the water while i needed to swim. I put my arms around her shoulders and wrapped my legs around her waist. Her body was way warmer than the water. She looked at me and smiled.

„You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." ag said and kissed me

This was such an romantic moment. She walked around the water while i kissed her cheek and pushed myself even closer to her. After a successful day at the beach we went back home and ag tried to teach me how to skate. I was standing on her skateboard and she held my hands while she slowly pulled me forwards. I fell off a lot. After a while i finally got it and was cruisin' around a bit. Ag even posted one of the cutest picture of us on Instagram

„That's my girl!" ag screamed and hopped around like a little child

I fell off again and laughed. Ag did as well and picked me up again.

„You're a little loser" she smiled and kissed me

We were skating for a while until we could watch the sun going down. We lay back in her garden and watched the sunset. My head on her shoulder and my arm around her. I loved this girl.

—-
awww but like that's cute🥺