AUGUST - The End

Please PLEASE PLEASE Please listen to „Little Things" by One Direction.

POV Anna:

Time flew by and college ended after an eyeblink. So much happened throughout the past few months. Now i'm looking Ag packing up all her stuff and standing in the doorframe looking at me.

„It's time to say goodbye.." she said

„I think so." i got up and walked up to her

She looked down at me while a tear found it's way down her cheek. This was one of the hardest moments of my life. I hugged her tight and breathed in her scent for the last time. Me and Ag ended things a few weeks ago and i think it was the best decision for the both of us. I still think about the time we had together and i'm forever thankful for everything we went through. Tears ran down my face. She still meant the world to me. Her phone started ringing..

„It's the cab.. we need to go downstairs" she said and slowly pulled away

We went downstairs and the cab was already waiting for her. The driver put her bags in the car and got back into the car.

„Take your time. I totally understand" the driver said and closed the door

I looked up and down her body. Her arms were around me now. I rested my face on her chest and breathed in and out slowly. I still remember how we went to sleep every night and woke up together in the morning. I remember all the fights we had. Her nightmares. It felt like i was looking into a mirror when i looked at her. It felt like forever when we were standing there. She meant so much to me. Much more than any of you can imagine. You may see us behind a screen but you can't see what's in our heads, in our hearts and in our feelings.

„That's a wrap." ag said and put a little smile on her face

I nodded and wiped away my tears

„You never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you" ag said and pulled me back in her arms

This girl made me the person i am now and this girl is the one that will always have a big place in my heart.. but sometimes people need to separate their ways to have the future they always wanted. And sometimes you can feel love for someone but you know it won't last. When i look at Ag i see a grown woman going her way. And i'm going my way. I don't know what it is but when i'm with her the world is standing still. There is something between us - i don't know what it is but it is there. When i look into her eyes i still feel her near by me. We will always go different paths that meet at the intersections. And that's what love is about. If you love someone - you set them free. I let go of Ag and the cab driver started the car.

„One last kiss?" i said and looked at ag

She didn't say a word and just put her lips against mine for the last time. She opened up the car door and waved at me. I watched them driving away and as i looked at the cab i knew. That's it.

wow. guys,
i'm forever thankful for all of you. Thank you for reading my story. Thank you for your support and thank you for everything you've done for me. I enjoyed writing august - a lot but i think.. this is a nice way to say goodbye! I do it out of respect towards anna & ag. I'm glad they sorted things out:) i actually broke up with my girlfriend too a while ago and i put a lot of things in the fanfiction that helped me letting go of her. I hope you guys enjoyed the fanfiction and thank you so much. I have one last favor.. please help me one last time so they can see the last chapter - it would mean a lot to me.
I'm out guys, thank you.
-celina