AUGUST #20

POV Ag:

I went upstairs and packed annas things. She went to my room as well and tried to talk to me all the time. But.. even if it breaks my heart - i needed time for myself. I needed time to think about it all. The pictures of her and Heather won't get out of my head.. everytime i looked at her i saw heather in front of me touching her.

„Ag please i love yo-"

„Don't you dare say that you love me." she let herself fall down onto my bed and just cried and cried.

I left the room and called mia. I asked her to come over and talk a little. In the meanwhile i called an uber that gets anna to the airport. Mia knocked on my door and i opened it up. The uber showed up as well. Anna tried to talk to me again but i just blocked it off. She refused to get into that uber. Mia hugged her and talked to her for a bit until she got into the uber. As she drove away i felt my heart breaking.. it wasn't supposed to end like this. I told mia about everything that happened last night.. mia rubbed my back and hugged me.

„Ag i know it's hard but.. you need to understand. It was my fault as well.. i forced her to drink and drink.. i know it was looking wrong but believe me. Anna wouldn't kissed heather. This girl really loves you. I know it. More than anything else. I know that it hurted you to see her dancing with heather but for real.. heather compared to you? No chance ag! Anna was drunk.. really drunk and she would never ever cheat on you. Okay maybe she was dancing with heather but it wasn't her fault. Heather tried to kiss her - not anna. And you really just let anna go like that? You wasn't better a few months ago! Don't push it all to anna. But you really just let the love of your life slip away because heather tried to kiss her? Annagrace McDaniel you'll get your ass up and get your girl back do you understand me?!" mia looked me deadass in the eyes and punched my shoulder.

She was right.. maybe i was a bit too hard to anna. I jumped up and got my car keys.

„THAT'S MY GIRL!" mia opened up the door and we ran to my car. We rushed to the airport and i was hoping i catch anna before her plane took off.

-

oh my god. let's just take a moment and thank mia.