AUGUST #47

POV Anna:

I can't believe it. She left Kentucky for me? How did she keep this a secret all the time..? My mom got us at the airport when we arrived in Michigan and we went home. Ag was sitting in the passenger seat and had a whole conversation with my mom. I could tell my mom liked Ag a lot. Ag and me went straight to my room and unpacked our bags. I felt Ag hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

„I'm so proud to have you" she mumbled

I turned around and hugged her.

„Uno reverse" i said and kissed her

My mom walked in on us. She kinda walks in on us a lot. She asked Ag to help her with the garden shed. The wood was rotten and the roof was leaky. Ag put on some old clothes and went outside. I went to the garden as well and got down on a chair to watch Ag. She was sitting on top of the ladder and removed some of the rotten wood. My eyes met Ag's and i gave her the look. She shaked her head and laughed. My mom looked suspicious at me.

„What was that look?" she said and looked to ag and back to me

I started to laugh. She took a seat next to me

„You really like her i guess?" she said and put her arm around my shoulder

I nodded and looked at Ag. She waved at us and pounded some foil to the roof.

„She is a good girl. She makes me happy." i said and put my head against my mothers shoulder

Since i met Ag - everything was different. I got a whole new point of view on life. And if someone made me feel loved - it was her. I took her phone from the table and looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. She didn't care when i went through her phone? Damn.  I put it back on the table and took a sip from my water. When Ag was finished my mom hugged her. It looked cute tho. The two most important people in my life..

„And now you two take a shower i guess?" she laughed and ag gave me a shocked look

I grabbed Ag's arm and pulled her inside

„Bye mom!" i laughed and went to my room with Ag

——
ag the builder😤