AUGUST #11

POV Anna:

The next morning i woke up and searched for ag next to me but she wasn't there. I sat up and felt sick to my stomach. I got up and was about to throw up. I went downstairs and saw ag cleaning up the house. She really was made in heaven i'm not gonna lie.

„Goodmorning baby." i went to ag and gave her a kiss.

She looked very tired so i helped her cleaning up the rest. After like 1 hour we were done.

„You should get some rest darling" ag nodded and hugged me.

She went upstairs to get some sleep. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV to watch my favorite TV Show. My mom was going to show up in 2 hours. Ag was sleeping upstairs and after a while i went upstairs too and checked up on her. She was sleeping so damn cute. I took a picture and put it on my snapchat story while our whole community went WILD over the picture. If they knew we were a thing they would freak out. I gave ag a forehead kiss and watched her sleeping. After a while she put her arm around me and came closer to me. I closed my eyes for a while until my mom walked into the room.

„Anna are you alright?" i opened up my eyes and saw my mom standing next to my bed.

Ags arm was still around me.

„Ag!" i said and ag slowly opened up her eyes.

„I'll meet you two for dinner in 20 minutes" my mom went out of my room and closed the door.

Ag looked at me with her sleepy eyes and put her head on my belly. I put my hand on her head and went through her hair.

„Get up baby." i smiled and gave her a forehead kiss.

Ag took my hand and kissed it. After a while we decided to get up and head downstairs to my mom.