01. Pilot

"Sam, where the hell are the potato chips? I go into your pantry and all I see is Doritos." Carly Davidson huffed as she sat next to her friend, Yasmine, shoving her hands into the bag of Doritos.

"Yet you're still stuffing your face with the Doritos." Yasmine scoffed, shaking her head. "God, do you ever stop eating?"

"Have you ever seen me go a minute without eating something?" Carly retorted as she tossed the empty doritos bag behind her.

"How the hell are you so skinny?" Yasmine asked with a face of disgust.

"It's called a fast metabolism." Carly rolled her eyes, Yasmine rolling her eyes right back.

"Okay, you were totally right Yasmine. This is so much fun." Sam laughed, trying to ease the tension.

"Told you." Yasmine said in a sing-song voice. "Always better to be the one throwing the party."

"Can someone please tell Kyler to leave? He's been eye-banging Sam the entire day." Carly noted disgustingly, causing Sam, Yasmine and Moon to all glance to Kyler who gave Sam a smile.

Sam let out a small giggle, causing Carly to roll her eyes.

"He's literally the definition of douchebag." Carly said before pretending to puke.

"Shut up. He's literally so hot." Sam scoffed, jokingly nudging Carly's shoulder.

"Hey, Rory, do your flip again. I want to get it for my channel." Moon said as she got up, pulling out her phone and recording Rory.

Rory jumped unto the trampoline before flipping into the pool.

Everyone cheered for the pale teen.

"Hey, hey! What the hell is going on here?" The teens heard a voice exclaim.

Carly whipped her head to the side to see Daniel Larusso, Sam's dad.

"Oh shit." Moon muttered before Daniel shut off the music.

"Alright, everybody get out of here right now." Daniel shouted as Carly got up, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself.

The Larusso's and Carly's family were two peas in a pod.

Carly's mother, Diane, and Amanda, Sam's mom, were best friends growing up, forcing their two daughters to also become best friends.

The name Sam and Carly wasn't on purpose, seeing as Sam and Carly were born way before that tv show started but it did make the moms joyous that the names they had chosen were coincidentally the name of everyone's favorite pair of besties.

"Is he wearing my bathing suit?" Carly heard Daniel exclaim as she watched Moon walk towards her.

"Hey, Yasmine and I are gonna go, tell Sam I said bye." Moon smiled at Carly.

"Okay, bye." Carly replied to Moon before Moon walked off.

Carly looked to her left to see Sam, her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Did he ground you?" Carly asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Not yet, but I know he's going to." Sam sighed frustratedly.

"Doubt he'll ground you if I'm here." Carly shrugged.

"Right, you were blessed with a cool mom and dad." Sam groaned, referring to the fact that Carly's mom and dad both allowed her to go wherever she wanted and bring home whoever she wanted.

Carly's face dropped, unnoticed by Sam.

🥋

"I need one of you bitches to pick me up for school tomorrow." Yasmine said as Carly laid her head in Sam's lap.