04. Sofia

Carly poked at her lunch food boredly.

"Don't even think about it." Carly heard Aisha say to someone.

Carly looked up, seeing a sad Sam staring at Aisha pleadingly. "Come on, I need a place to sit."

"You can sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck." Aisha said, earning a few laughs. Carly stayed quiet, though.

Sam connected eye contact with Carly, who just cleared her throat, looking back down to her food.

Sam began walking away, Carly watching her leave.

Carly watched as Sam walked up towards Kyler after slamming her lunch tray down on a random table

"Think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam snapped at Kyler.

"What're you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it." Kyler smirked at Sam. "Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you."

"Yeah, we heard you got pretty choked up." Brucks laughed at Sam.

Sam wore a scowl on her face before she angrily threw Kyler's lunch tray off of his table.

Kyler clenched his jaw at Sam before shouting, "Hey, guys! You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad."

Carly clenched her jaw as she stood up from her seat, about to stand up for Sam when she was beaten to it by someone else.

"Hey, Kyler! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" Carly heard a voice yell.

She turned to see Miguel walking up towards the commotion.

"Want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" Kyler smirked as he shoved Miguel. "I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time."

"It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel said before Kyler threw a punch at him. Miguel easily caught the punch with a small smirk. "It's Cobra Kai."

Miguel then punched Kyler, causing the taller boy to stumble backwards.

Carly and Aisha exchanged a glance before chaos erupted.

Miguel had been fighting about four of them at once and somehow had came out of the fight victorious.

He ended ontop of a table, his chest heaving as he looked around, lunch tray in hand.

Carly licked her dry lips as Miguel and Sam connected eye contact and Carly could smell the sexual tensnion.

Suddenly, Blatt yanked Miguel off the table, the crowd still cheerin as she led Miguel away.

Carly folded her arms, glancing up to Sam with pursed lips before she walked off.

Aisha furrowed her brows before following after her.

🥋

"Carly!" Diane called from the kitchen as she heard someone enter the front door.

"Yeah?" Carly called back as she entered the kitchen.

Carly had just arrived home from giving Miguel a ride to the dojo and then a ride back home, a bag of chineese takeout in her hand.

"I'm going to a job interview, so-"

"Looking like that?" Mar asked jokingly, her eyebrows raised.

"Yes like this, why is it too businessy? Oh god, I can-"

"Mom, you look great. I'm happy you're finally getting your own job." Carly said, an unnoticable smile on her face.