05. Sofia's Return

Carly pulled into her driveway with a yawn.

"Are we at the ice cream place yet?" A drunk Miguel had asked.

Anna and Anthony had brought them all sorts of alcohol, Carly using the excuse of being the driver so she couldn't drink.

Miguel, however, had drank everything.

"Yeah for sure." Carly had lied as she got out of the car before walking around the car and opening Miguel's car door.

"Can I have the vanilla ice cream please?" Miguel pouted as Carly pulled him out of the car.

"Sure. You want sprinkles with it?" Carly laughed to herself as she put Miguel's arm around her shoulder before shutting the car door.

"Really?" Miguel asked with wide eyes. "Thank you, thank you."

"No problem, Miggy." Carly laughed, her arm around his waist as she began to lead them to the house.

"Carly?"

Carly had stilled at the voice.

She hesitantly turned, still holding up a drunk Miguel.

Sofia stood infront of them in a grey hoodie.

"You got nerve showing up here." Carly had clenched her jaw as she narrowed her eyes at Sofia.

"Hey, what's Sofia doing at this ice cream place I thought she left forever and-"

Carly placed a hand over Miguel's mouth with a sigh.

"Listen, Carly, I just saw your messages." Sofia had said quickly.

"Really good lie, Sofia. Only a little more power and I would've believe you." Carly said, ignoring Miguel who was licking her hand.

"Carly, please believe me. You weren't home when we left and my dad forced me to leave so I decided I would call you on the way there but I forgot my phone at home." Sofia had admitted quickly with wide eyes. "Carly, you know I love you, I would never purposely hurt you."

Carly's lips parted. "You- you love me?"

"Yeah, I do." Sofia had admitted with a small smile.

"I also love Carly." Miguel said after he had raised his head from Carly's hand.

The two girls looked to Miguel with furrowed brows.

"Look, he's drunk, so I'm gonna get him inside before he pukes but we'll talk tomorrow okay?" Carly had asked Sofia.

"Yeah." Sofia smiled. "Goodnight."

"Night." Carly smiled before she led Miguel away.

🥋

Carly sat with folded arms next to Sofia.

Sofia had rest her hand in Carly's lap.

Miguel watched from opposite them, a sting of jealousy in his heart.

The Cobra Kai students were currently seated in a circle around Johnny and Kreese, watching as they sparred.

Kreese held Johnny in a chokehold.

"Okay, pay attention. He's got my neck,
I've got his elbow. If I try to break out..."

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Kreese finished for Johnny.

"If I go for his ribs..."

"He completely exposes his chest." Kreese finishes for Johnny again.